Kenne Bell made 12psi with a 9psi pulley Last Night.....

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Handz, i was told by alot of people that your a dildo and i never listend to them. Then you asked for paypal infor for a part and never sent payment and blew me off when i sent a follow up PM to see if you were still interested considering i had the part packaged ready to ship out next day. And you left me hanging so i was like damn what a dick. Then i read the majority of your post on this forums over the last month and you come off like a pompous asshole.

On a side note God's Not real

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
If that is the case then I am curious what god you are as I have never seen a god take such a beating as you do on here. Thinking or acting like a god does not make you a god. Unfortunatly it does just the opposite and makes you look like a dildo but you are aware of that already after the way you left the forum previously stomping off like a 4 yr old brat that had his candy taken away. It is definitly a cool car, unfortnatly that doesn't make the driver cool which is something you will understand with a some more exp. Any other key points to make about how long people have been boosting lol I thought yours was just put on not all that long ago?

Bad gas?! I am half a sec away from adding a quote to my sig...... AGain I hate to relish with the idea of someone elses motor blowing but justin has had a couple of people keeping a plate of crow warm on the back burner with the way he talks about his car. We all knew he was on borrowed time, I can't believe that he didn't know it also so to go around tempting fate talking like he did/does was only going to have one outcome. Now to come back and not to say that, "well I pushed the fuck out of a stock bottom end until it just could not take it anymore" and to make up a lame excuse, well is lame. I would put it right up on the level with a ricer loosing a race and blaming the Vtec or his last oil change after loosing a race.
The hell are you talking about? I've been expecting my.motor.to blow for a while and have never said once that it would last. Anyone that actually knows me knows that I've been expecting it to happen and knew I was on borrowed time.
stfu and quote me in your sig bitch.

The way it happened made me thing something else caused it cause I wasn't even at high rpms to anything crazy..I pulled the plugs and there was no signs of detonation either so i guess it had had enough of my abuse and let go.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Frank, I do believe in God. I'll give you that the Kenne Bell God of SN95forums is not real :)

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure who deleted it though, no other mod or admin has notified me or said anything in this thread.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Ok thought it was my phone acting up again lol

Sent from my iPhone

330CubeGt

Reaction score
HandZ you suck, Just wanted to let you know before i went to bed. Ill get back with you tomorrow to let you know that you suck again.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
My only issue is that you claim to run said times but there is no proof. If you provide proof thats cool but you still suck...

IDK if you cought on yet but im trying to get on your level of debate so its easier for you to understand, I know when the adults talk it can be a bit confusing so ill stick to litte words just for you poopy face...

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
330cube - I actually have enough power to actually have to use 345 tires.......

I dont need no time slips, we all know my car runs 11's with my set up, its common sense..... That why Justin andI are so chill with each other cause we know the truth about how these cars we because we have these motors pushed.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Scott and verm the forum haters whoooo. They hacked it

I don't hate the forum and do you really think I would delete all the nice stuff people said about you guys. I would need you to weed through all the "your car is slower and everyone around me is always a worse driver" comments to find that one post where you admited your motor was mortal and on borrowed time. I know what I have read and I am sure there are others that can back me up on that if needed.... I am sorry to hear that your motor blew up but if you don't think you deserve to eat any crow on this then we are definitly seeing it from a different perspective. I am happy to see you manned up and are not blaming it on anything less then what it was, beaten the hell outta it.''

What the hell I already changed my sig? Now it went back....

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
Scott and verm the forum haters whoooo. They hacked it
:golf claps: you know, if i actually hacked anything then i would erase you from SN95 existence and the same goes for handz. knowing the admins of this site have a soft spot for some of you folks it would be a waste of time. infact people have been banned and magically been unbanned due to "wanting to be fair".

Justin, i've been graceful with my niceness. i know its just the internet and kids wanna be kids. we cant force people to mature. in light of the invincible car taking a shit, maybe you'll realize it's not. time will tell. have fun riding a skate board or moped. its what kids do.

smartest thing for you is: 1. regroup your losses. 2. install a stronger engine. 3. get a wideband(that would have been useful from the start.) 4. OR, sell it all and get a import. you're better suited for that community with your attitude.

no more arguments, stabs, pokes, gestures, or i told you sos are coming out of me. i'll just keep in mind when you spew Bullshit that you were stranded and probably cried like someone kicked your puppy when it happened. have fun junior.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
you and verm are the only ones that have a stick in your anus and talk shit...but I knew the motor was gonna go...what do you take me for? An idiot?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
:golf claps: you know, if i actually hacked anything then i would erase you from SN95 existence and the same goes for handz. knowing the admins of this site have a soft spot for some of you folks it would be a waste of time. infact people have been banned and magically been unbanned due to "wanting to be fair".

Justin, i've been graceful with my niceness. i know its just the internet and kids wanna be kids. we cant force people to mature. in light of the invincible car taking a shit, maybe you'll realize it's not. time will tell. have fun riding a skate board or moped. its what kids do.

smartest thing for you is: 1. regroup your losses. 2. install a stronger engine. 3. get a wideband(that would have been useful from the start.) 4. OR, sell it all and get a import. you're better suited for that community with your attitude.

no more arguments, stabs, pokes, gestures, or i told you sos are coming out of me. i'll just keep in mind when you spew Bullshit that you were stranded and probably cried like someone kicked your puppy when it happened. have fun junior.

Blah blah blah. All you o is rabble and spread toxic shit from your ass hole out of your mouth. I called AAA and had that shit towed to my house, I knew it was coming ad I've already said so it was no surprise to me at all....I also have a 06 silverado that I drive as a daily so i won't be skateboarding around jerk off.

I really don't understand where you guys got this invincible shit from... anyone that knows mr would tell.you that I've been expecting it to blow for years.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
My cars been 12.7 at 109 on motor :) And faster then Handz on Spray, Its common sence my car would drag you down or around a track. Can't wait till its boosted so i can be just like you....

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Me and justin had sex.... it was nice :)

I love you Bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meaka.sn

Members online