KidK9's 94 Cobra Build

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Right?...it was one of the nicest at AM. Even with 2000+ cars there

Oh I don't have the time at all, but since I built the thing, I sure do want to show it off. So I do my best to make time for it. Glad you saw it at AM, I was in a crappy lot that apparently didn't get much attention. Nah, isn't too hard to keep the white clean.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Completely gutted it. Engine and transmission are out. Full interior going in March 30th. Degreased the dumb thing.

I loved watching the progress of the coupe, keep us posted with the vert too man! I respect the hell out of your meticulous build process

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
I loved watching the progress of the coupe, keep us posted with the vert too man! I respect the hell out of your meticulous build process

It would be a heck of a lot easier if I could directly upload pics to the site instead of uploading to a different site and then copying and pasting image addresses....

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It would be a heck of a lot easier if I could directly upload pics to the site instead of uploading to a different site and then copying and pasting image addresses....

Use tapatalk!! You can load pics straight from your device.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score

Thats true, forums can be time consuming to post pics on, especially using "pop-up ad" bucket. Good luck with the build man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online