KidK9's 94 Cobra Build

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
Dude, just have some respect. I didn't ask for help.

As for your spelling and grammar, you may want to clean up your forum posts as well as your Facebook business posts as they reek of unintelligence. Just a helpful tip, but you do the math.[/QUOTE

Well I make over a 120 grand a year and started my own business from nothing so I don't care if what you think about me or my grammar. I am the best at what i do and im sponsored by SHELBY so I guess my grammar is good enough for them lol.. Either way great looking car its is for sure a clean ass car and your builder is the shit end of discussion.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Hey Derek, if you could stop emailing my builder asking him how much I spent on the car, I would be appreciative. Stalker.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Derek, if you could stop emailing my builder asking him how much I spent on the car, I would be appreciative. Stalker.

I'm gonna find out! I need that unicorn blood! Dude, where have you been, we need updates!?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i remember mrstangbanger jumping all in my old build thread crying about dumb shit and begging for a dick measuring contest too :p

as soon as you get involved in motor building or horsepower gains...here come the knuckle dragging cave dwellers out from hibernation desperately trying to put salt in your game.....annoying!!

you already know your ride is a beast faaak 'em!

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
i remember mrstangbanger jumping all in my old build thread crying about dumb shit and begging for a dick measuring contest too :p

as soon as you get involved in motor building or horsepower gains...here come the knuckle dragging cave dwellers out from hibernation desperately trying to put salt in your game.....annoying!!

you already know your ride is a beast faaak 'em!

hahahaha, good one

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
I was just curious thats all he has a business so I dont see why i cant call and ask a question? Why does that make you angry? I want my car built just like yours and the same builder so i can be just like you. But it's 105 degrees here in California so all be going now on my Masercraft and relax on the lake and wakeboard and wake surfing so talk all the shit you want because i could care a less.. P.S your car is beautiful man relax I was not trying to be rude at all just wanted to get my car done just like yours thats all man sorry.

And tony your cars are alway the low rider mini truck mustangs so you have no reason to run your mouth. You should build a mini truck because thats what all your cars look like. Slow,lowered and weird looking. And by the look of your picture your the knuckle dragging cave dwellers out from hibernation with your big and ugly mug lol.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Kidk9, the beast is that exactly!!! Beautiful ride that most would be jealous of.

Ignore the hate.

People if you don't have something constructive to say or can't keep from sounding like a db then just stay out.

And stupid people wonder why better members stop posting here

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WTF?

Mrstanger you need to chill out a bit maybe stay out of others build threads for awhile.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mrstangerbanger get off this thread and go enjoy your wakeboarding session. Stop clogging up Kid's build thread with your useless posts about boats and how many pennies you make in a year. If you have a personal question for him PM him. Stop telling him how to build his car and trying to ridicule others in the process. Thank you.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
so kidk9 its pretty much summer and we have yet to meet up at any shows man wtf are we doing here??

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I'll chime in to say if you post in this thread again today, you will be banned for a week :chewie:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Now that the bs should be done let's see some updates!!!!

I'm ready to see this beast movin along!!!!!!! :cool:

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Appreciate the support and the elimination of the crap. I'll get some new pics up tomorrow. Tony, the car is going to Kurgan next week to be tuned and then it's done.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Appreciate the support and the elimination of the crap. I'll get some new pics up tomorrow. Tony, the car is going to Kurgan next week to be tuned and then it's done.

sounds good

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Ok, well here's some updates for y'all!
ZHbjzEZkBCYkF0dt1ScmJpGRcIoImjZO2_nLJzCvj6M=w504-h671-no

h5To7wpyoQ2wQ4EB9LA3KRLqL1JXEmNNOdZRcfM3YZQ=w895-h671-no

8MbYPoVvwk-32azk4jx5Gzm2icU7bKc7qgVBINH82U8=w895-h671-no
x-TzecSsjLD98Ia1dTy6vXtQFiTgVkHkTGwhb5423p0=w895-h671-no

XdEvBZAqvaeizaTh2F44TsnrNxX9TxlNpcO4ChCMczU=w895-h671-no
jnyd6okkgFJvqR3P57h_FiXrcOvVDFZYvDUiX2PW-hc=w895-h671-no
tXn8prxOrcdnLLl4bBrtzlbbgKMsbw-S-pq4nNnJ1Zg=w895-h671-no

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Those motor shots :drool:

Everything looks sick! Great job so far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online