KidK9's 94 Cobra Build

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dude , your car turned out awesome man ! Great job , really liking the interior too

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Well I just got back from Kurgan Motorsports. 507hp. It runs amazing. He ironed out everything in a matter of 3 hours.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just got back from Kurgan Motorsports. 507hp. It runs amazing. He ironed out everything in a matter of 3 hours.

Nice!!! Now go drive the hell out of that beast!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Well we put a couple of knicks in the mirror when unloading it and the A/C (yes it has A/C) man scratched the front bumper when charging it, so those are getting a repaint.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
I understand this build wasn't suppose to be a max effort for HP but 507rwhp is awesome power for the street. Now is the time to enjoy it and I wish you the best of luck with it.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
I understand this build wasn't suppose to be a max effort for HP but 507rwhp is awesome power for the street. Now is the time to enjoy it and I wish you the best of luck with it.

Really appreciate it, man. Yes, our goal was 500-525 hp so as not to get into block splitting territory. So Bob put the thing right where I wanted it. And on only 10lbs of boost.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The block won't split with unicorn blood. Don't be a fool! That's really great though man. Sorry about the little bits that suffered from the trip, but I know they will be made right in no time.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Amazing job man, There's not a detail left out of this build.... Plus you've got some great numbers to boot. Add me to the list of jealous people. Enjoy cruising and showing it off!

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, really appreciate it. Already stoked to get started on the next project.

Royal96

Reaction score
Wow. Just read all 35 pages of this. The detail that went into this thing is crazy! Looking at the underside of this thing on a lift is probably a hell of a sight with all the suspension work you've done. There isn't a thing left untouched.
Bravo, man, to both you and the builder. Great work.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Just read all this [MENTION=16849]KidK9[/MENTION] sweet car! Do you travel alot for shows? Surprised i guess people make that kinda trip. Well done though, very nice.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Just read all this KidK9 sweet car! Do you travel alot for shows? Surprised i guess people make that kinda trip. Well done though, very nice.

I live near Cincinnati. I've taken the car to Detroit, Indianapolis, various areas in Kentucky, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. It's fun.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Kid is fulfilling most of our dreams lol. Is it hard keeping all the white clean??