Lets Talk XXR Wheels

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
^exaxtly.

If I had a pile of money Id be upgrading my dd.
I like the 521, not really a fan of rivets though. And no go on black. I have my mind set on hyper silver.

I'm really looking at the 526s. Thanks 9838stang for those pictures! I've been looking so hard for a mustang that doesn't have black ones.

I'm with ya bro.. I plastidipped my $139.99 per wheel bullitts due to being afraid of the snow and salt ruining them lol... I just went on stangmods to look at their XXR lineup. On the 521s it shows the rivets are removable. Now whether or not that means you don't have to put them back in or not I don't know.. I'm seriously considering a set in the future, maybe in silver with the polished lip to break up all the black.. Not sure how it would look at stock height but in 18'' it should look good.
http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-XXR521-Wheel-18x8-5-Hyper-Silver-p/4056.htm

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
I want a set of the xxrs that are CCW Classic reps pretty bad. MadStang is rocking them on his Roush, 18x10 on all four corners with 315 hoosiers. If XXR makes a bad wheel, that isn't durable or can't get the job done, then he'll post something about it, but if they can take the abuse of having massive slicks throwing his car around corners for a hole season of auto cross and track days, then I'd say they're not bad wheels.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
BVwrF2Cl.jpg

iCSBML6l.jpg

evfDAMgl.jpg

X7tXVxwl.jpg

chris91

Reaction score
Time to buy some 10's for the front of mine. :)

Don't buy xxr's, their all gonna laugh at you!!! ROFL!!!

chris91

Reaction score
That's it we are fightin. You make fun of my wheels and hurt my feelings. :(

I could give a shit less who does and does not like my wheels. I think they look great and so do a lot of other people. I have gotten more compliments on the car than I have with any other wheel.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
always somebody that thinks wheels on a mustang are too tall, too short, to wide, too skinny, to expensive, too cheap blahh blahh fuuking blahh. then ya have the tires...same blahh blahh blahh gay ass internet opinions.

if it were up to interneters every car would be exactly the same and EXTREMELY FUUKING BOOOORRRIIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna look hard into these xxr wheels in a 19 and 20" with a lightweight stretch and a nasty stance and will NOT be asking for any internet opinions lol. i love the deep dish 5 spokes. sick ass wheel!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think they look great and so do a lot of other people.

I agree, they look great. They blend in a little too much with the car since they're black but other then that they look great.

I have gotten more compliments on the car than I have with any other wheel.
I'm not surprised. They're an awesome design.

and will NOT be asking for any internet opinions lol.

Those threads are the worse.

"Which wheels look better?" Which wheels should i get?" "Opinions on wheel selection?"

0ff456afbe7b053ef27c98335a5ddabfec42c448ea584afd4c68b76617a4916d.jpg

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
for the record, I created the thread to get info on the brand. Not opinions on the actual wheels.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
always somebody that thinks wheels on a mustang are too tall, too short, to wide, too skinny, to expensive, too cheap blahh blahh fuuking blahh. then ya have the tires...same blahh blahh blahh gay ass internet opinions.

if it were up to interneters every car would be exactly the same and EXTREMELY FUUKING BOOOORRRIIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna look hard into these xxr wheels in a 19 and 20" with a lightweight stretch and a nasty stance and will NOT be asking for any internet opinions lol. i love the deep dish 5 spokes. sick ass wheel!

Getting back into the Mustang game? :eek:

MadStang

Reaction score
they think your roush is a nissan? people are all faggots :deeplist:

I can see why, the body lines are similar and I'm one of the few people with a mustang who are ballsy enough to cut the fenders up for a Widebody lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online