lightning larry

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
lightning larry is bustin my chops on svtperformance lol ...... i went on svtperformance to show what i did ( powdercoated elbow) and he took the thread away cuz he said i advertised it when all i said was had my first customer for a title and showed my pics .....this is the reason why i dont visit that site to much but i was excited on how good it came out i wanted to show everyone lol but i guess he didnt like it :'( o well this is why i love SN95FORUMS BABY

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
he's a dick to everyone...no biggie just ignore him or don't post there anymore.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There have been threads on just about every mustang forum complaining about him...One on Modular Depot got really good as he came over to defend himself and a few of the SVT mods tried to also but the guys on MD were calling them all fags etc and it was comical.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
There have been threads on just about every mustang forum complaining about him...One on Modular Depot got really good as he came over to defend himself and a few of the SVT mods tried to also but the guys on MD were calling them all fags etc and it was comical.

link :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
he's a dick to everyone...no biggie just ignore him or don't post there anymore.
I have never had any issues with him personally but what happend here is pretty normal from what I have seen. He pisses a LOT of people off and not too many guys like him :slap:......well its all good because hes there and we are here and thats where he can stay :gtfo:

S

scarface

Twista said:
DropTopPony said:

http://forums.modulardepot.com/depot/92648-ah-haha-i-got-banned.html

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Twista said:
DropTopPony said:

http://forums.modulardepot.com/depot/92648-ah-haha-i-got-banned.html

Oh my god :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: " Fudge packing Larry is a tool " in post # 13 :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: Yea well its all true, hes been corrupted with his power there and likes to play LORD of the net :lame: If it were just one or two guys that have issues with him you could say its just isolated cases, but there are OVERWHELMING numbers of net surfers that despise him so :aresehole:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lighnting Larry Banned me for 60 Days for "Racist BS"

....what i didnt even say a racist comment

...he is just a ****** Loving ******

G

GREG@SN95

how long ya'll reckon it'd take me to get banned from there?

G

GREG@SN95

lol... maybe we can have a contest here... make bets on it... he he

G

GREG@SN95

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
:lol: :lol: :hammer: :hammer:

ummmm 4 posts.

idk... I think this would be a fun and interesting contest to say the least...

It'd be hella cool if the SN95forum administration agrees

What do ya say Jefferey? Matt?

G

GREG@SN95

GREG@SN95 said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
:lol: :lol: :hammer: :hammer:

ummmm 4 posts.

idk... I think this would be a fun and interesting contest to say the least...

It'd be hella cool if the SN95forum administration agrees

What do ya say Jefferey? Matt?

f**k it... we don;t need them... I'm starting my contest thread now :)

in the backroom of coarse :ass3:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Lighnting Larry Banned me for 60 Days for "Racist BS"

....what i didnt even say a racist comment

...he is just a ****** Loving ******

I'd ban you from here for saying that...
please refrain from Racist Bullshit on this site!
Aren't you a Mexican?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Staff online

Members online