lightning larry

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ok i was fine with the little contest idea.. but lets keeep all the smack talking down to a minimum because we dont want a repeat of what happend at MD.. i dont think sn95 wants people from another forums (especially SVTP) coming on here starting bs...

member wise SVTP > SN95

lets keep that in mind when we are pickin on people because if they wanted to, they could get a whole lotta people on our forums to mess things up.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
SRT Handz said:
Lighnting Larry Banned me for 60 Days for "Racist BS"

....what i didnt even say a racist comment

...he is just a ****** Loving ******

I'd ban you from here for saying that...
please refrain from Racist Bullshit on this site!
Aren't you a Mexican?

Yep DropTop, I am Chicano All The way.

I Do LOVE Black People.....Just Not Niggers

The girl i am Hooking up with right now is Black...Accually Half Jamacan and Asian...Its sexy..and a Bomb Fuck!!!

.....She even knows there is a difference from Black folk, Niggers, and NIGGAS

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
.....She even knows there is a difference from Black folk, Niggers, and NIGGAS

every texas person seem to know the difference too..

G

GREG@SN95

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
ok i was fine with the little contest idea.. but lets keeep all the smack talking down to a minimum because we dont want a repeat of what happend at MD.. i dont think sn95 wants people from another forums (especially SVTP) coming on here starting bs...

member wise SVTP > SN95

lets keep that in mind when we are pickin on people because if they wanted to, they could get a whole lotta people on our forums to mess things up.

Lightning Larry only counts as 1/2 a member since he's retarded

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

member wise SVTP > SN95

Lightning Larry only counts as 1/2 a member since he's retarded

Poor L.L.... I think he is on this power trip because he hasnt gotten any vagina latley

....No Vagina can really Fuck with a man's head

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
:lol: :lol: :hammer: :hammer:

ummmm 4 posts.

idk... I think this would be a fun and interesting contest to say the least...

It'd be hella cool if the SN95forum administration agrees

What do ya say Jefferey? Matt?
I say, don't call me Jefferey - Son!
Jeff is fine.

I'm not agreeing to anything.
you guys do what you want but don't be stupid.
If you make us look bad, I may end up banning you and appologising to LL - which I'd rather not do.

I prefer to let other sites do their thing. If it's a group of whiners or bashers, why do you want their attention?

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
jeff is right lets keep this within us i didnt mean for it to turn to this i just wated to post my experience with larry that wasnt even my fault but i do think we shouldnt trash other sites.... dont get me wrong theres alot of knuckle heads at svtp but theres a few good guys just like us..... if larrys on the rag then so be it

blackfang

Reaction score
Ahh Randy's post on Modular Depot. That was very comical. Too bad Randy is one of the modular pioneers and is well known and respected in helping us Mustang people out when it comes to parts and help. I can't wait to see his NMRA car race this year.

I rarely post on SVTP anymore. Too much bs.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with lightening Larry is not just us...People from Stangnet and SVTP all have problems with him. I have gotten so many PMs on Stangnet since my ban about L.L that i cant keep up responding them

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
good thing i dont got an SVT cuz id hate to deal with a-holes over there. i love this forum. i get into it with someone every once in a while but we are still friends. wait, did i say friends? i mean family. much love

G

GREG@SN95

SRT Handz said:
The problem with lightening Larry is not just us...People from Stangnet and SVTP all have problems with him. I have gotten so many PMs on Stangnet since my ban about L.L that i cant keep up responding them

Larry's problem is that he has a fucking desert in his vagina... Complete with sandstorms and mirages...

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
SRT Handz said:

Larry's problem is that he has a fucking desert in his vagina... Complete with sandstorms and mirages...

damn... Maybe Someone Gave Larry 50 Hits of LSD.

That fool be trippin hard seeing sandstorms and shit :naughty:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
man is there any good that goes on at that site lol....i was always advised to stay away from the corral because they can be anal...but it seems like svt takes the cake haha..... they remind me of the ron white joke about getting thrown out of a bar..... lol seems like all they do is just hassel everyone about everything why would you want to be apart of that community??

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I felt like before this site opened up. hardly anyone would respond to anything that wasn't a all mighty modified Termy, and the guys there are just anal for the most part. at least the one's that post.

"where I come from, Gay guys wear hat's... . kinda like yours"

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol exactly haha i dont understand why people feel unless you have the best ride your not shit...here every ones equal in my eyes because we are all passionate about our vehicles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell