Look what i drove today at work ( pics )

xlilzeex

Reaction score
i work Valet and almost sh*t my self when i seen a 2007 Shelby GT500 pull up. Right away i was like yah im def. parking this car. lol . Yeah too bad I didnt get to actually * drive * it because the dude wanted it right up front lol which sucked. I was hoping i was gonna get to take it around the block. Oh well, still this car is bad ass!

lol, you can see my beast in the back haha.
Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg

Photo-0031.jpg

94Vert

Reaction score
Should have told him that someone totaled his, but your kind enough to give him yours. bam, :banana: you got a brand new gt500

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
those cars are badass. my uncle has one. its blue with 2 white stripes with exhaust. it was the 3 outta 4 sold at the dealership here

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol so valet parking is like you see in the movies when you get a nice vehicle come in you drive it all around before you park it huh lol....i wouldn't have a clue theres no valet parking anywhere near me and i have only seen a red with white stripes in person saw a blue with white stripes in a mag and now i see a all black on the net...and i must say i like the black best but black always wins in my eyes hahah

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
has anyone seen the 08 Limited Edition Shelby??? OMG ITS PURE SEX!!!

heres the link:
http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-mustang-shelby-cobra-gt500kr.html

get a couple towels, your gunna need them!!

whats so special about it?? its got a different hood and stuff but its a proto-type and you know it will change a 100% just like the original concept did when it was first shown with that hood...but maybe i over looked something but it looks just like the 05- stangs to me? :dunno:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i would have taken the ferris bueler approach when they took the ferrari to the parking garage and the valet guys took it out O0

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
wow, those cars are so sick and so tight looking...after the dude went inside, i woulda just taken it for a spin anyways haha

OP
OP
X

xlilzeex

Reaction score
haha yeah i wish i could have, kinda would like to keep my job lol. Ive beat on plenty of cars though, trans ams, 300 c srt8s, benz, audi's, lol you name it i most likely drove it. Its an easy ass job and the money is awesome! and on top of it you get to park bad ass cars O0 :banana:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
my96gtstang said:
has anyone seen the 08 Limited Edition Shelby??? OMG ITS PURE SEX!!!

heres the link:
http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-mustang-shelby-cobra-gt500kr.html

get a couple towels, your gunna need them!!

whats so special about it?? its got a different hood and stuff but its a proto-type and you know it will change a 100% just like the original concept did when it was first shown with that hood...but maybe i over looked something but it looks just like the 05- stangs to me? :dunno:

ban please lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online