Looky whatI picked up off of Craigslist yesterday...

S

scarface

well I was bored so I thought I would look at the local listing for my area...well I have been looking for some seats, and thats what I searched.

I found these 5 mins from my house, and 100 bux later they are mine :) :banana:

newseats004.jpg

newseats003.jpg

newseats002.jpg

newseats001.jpg

I cant wait to install them O0 :eek:uttahere: :drunk:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
they look pretty good, alot better than the ones you had in the GT...to bad you have a 99 and not an 01, cause i would buy your old seats.

gt96stang

Reaction score
Nice!!!!
I wish I could find some cheap seats around here..

OP
OP
S

scarface

the best part about these seats were that they were brand new! The prior owner bought them for his Vette, but decided to move back to NJ, so he didnt have time for the swap :)
DFG_Pimpin said:
they look pretty good, alot better than the ones you had in the GT...to bad you have a 99 and not an 01, cause i would buy your old seats.
hell if I had the 01 seats I probably wouldnt have been looking for new ones.
68mustang5.0 said:
awesome find dude!

I want your old seats!!! :lol:
nothing special about the 99 cobra seats...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
damn great find David, why they sold so cheap?? Do you have the mounting parts to install them?

OP
OP
S

scarface

Snakebit said:
damn great find David, why they sold so cheap?? Do you have the mounting parts to install them?
I explained why they were cheap...the guy was moving asap. Yep, Ive got the sliders also.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
I explained why they were cheap...the guy was moving asap. Yep, Ive got the sliders also.

oops didnt read that later post you did ;D ;D so they were made to go in a bowtie. They should look great in your 99 :)

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
scarface said:
the best part about these seats were that they were brand new! The prior owner bought them for his Vette, but decided to move back to NJ, so he didnt have time for the swap :)
DFG_Pimpin said:
hell if I had the 01 seats I probably wouldnt have been looking for new ones.
68mustang5.0 said:
awesome find dude!

I want your old seats!!! :lol:

anything is better than the seats i got now...lol

94Vert

Reaction score
scarface said:

I have been looking for some black leather seats for mine. are yours in good shape? I am interested if they are.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
i think craigslist hit counter went up a 1000 hits in the short time this thread has been up LOL

OP
OP
S

scarface

94Vert said:
scarface said:

I have been looking for some black leather seats for mine. are yours in good shape? I am interested if they are.
mine are grey, but they arent forsale.

OP
OP
S

scarface

Vendetta said:
i think craigslist hit counter went up a 1000 hits in the short time this thread has been up LOL
yeah, Im waitnig for my kickbacks :)

OP
OP
S

scarface

making mounting brackets for these things are a PITA! I got them mounted up to the factory sliders fine, but I am a big guy (6ft, 220lbs) and they sit way too high for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online