Lowering Spring Picture Database (add your pic)

9838stang

Reaction score
H&R SS springs all stock isos, Tokico blue shock and strut, bilsten quad shocks, J&M CC plates, Comp. Engineering bumpsteer, steeda x2 ball joints no shims
DSCN1978redo.jpg

DSCN1977redo.jpg

DSCN1970redo.jpg

DSCN1964redo.jpg

DSCN1901redo3.jpg

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
no i've had those springs for years i just finally cut em down to where i wanted them......its the day after i cut them tho, yeah
Sweet Thx...how much did you cut? I'm thinking about cutting mine.

Darhawk

Reaction score
When you all are saying stock iso's do you mean NEW RUBBER ones? or are you using the old junk from before? I figured you say they were Poly if that were the case. How much is it for a new rubber set of ISO's and do I get them from the Ford Parts dept?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SVE springs, no front isos. Soon to have weight jackers in the back.

8440031478_412c1b1b74_b.jpg

robb15033

Reaction score
9838stang-
* Your car is beautiful, just amazing looking. - I just promised myself that your parts list is my template for the "new' Cobra I have. Part for part. Any comments now that the work is done? My last suspension job was put together exactly the same parts-wise, but with different manufacturers. PM me if you have any comments in regards to your build, please. Thanks, -Robb
Looks Great!!

9838stang

Reaction score
9838stang-
* Your car is beautiful, just amazing looking. - I just promised myself that your parts list is my template for the "new' Cobra I have. Part for part. Any comments now that the work is done? My last suspension job was put together exactly the same parts-wise, but with different manufacturers. PM me if you have any comments in regards to your build, please. Thanks, -Robb
Looks Great!!

I love the H&R ss springs, they ride great and with the tokicos they are nice and soft when cruising on the highway. A buddy of mine in his 96 gt had eibach and the shocks escape me on what he had but he had those along with steeda bumpsteer and mm cc plates. He rode in my car and loved it more than eibachs were pretty stiff for him. both of our cars sit at the same height. My car in the corners is just as good as his. Only thing i regret getting is the Competition engineering bumpsteer kit i have. You have to drill out the spindal where the tie rod end goes in. If i redo my suspension the only thing i would do is get the steeda bump steer and get new spindal sincemine are drilled out.

Scitec

Reaction score

Silver95

Reaction score
Whats a better riding spring, the HR SS's or the eibach sportlines? they both seem to drop the same amount?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online