Make $5.00 (no spam) Guessing my Dyno Numbers

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
it is. apparently they are backed up because ford weekend is next week (was hoping my car would make it... but i guess not. LOL.)

Went in and made a deposit on the exhaust parts. Plus, since im having the entire exhaust ceramic coated, it will take a few extra days...

I would have started this thread a little later had i known it would take this long for two tunes and an exhaust :p

He told me he was backed up when I asked if I could bring the car in, but i had NOOO idea every since space in his shop was taken. lol.
When I handed him the keys he said "you wont want this for a while, right?" ... considering he gave me free tech support for the 2.5 years this project has taken I dont mind...

anyways, I'll keep you posted as things develop!

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just saying he dropped it off jun 2nd and still nothing. I'm guessing either

A) He blew that shit up already.

B) Made such low #'s he's afraid to share until he figures out why.

C) He has been lying about this swap since I joined in '09 and has made us all feel like idiots intentionally.

And last but not least, but least likely,
D) He actually has a life and doesn't have time for his internet friends anymore.

Oh and
E) Someone guessed right but the poor bastard doesn't have $5 to give away cause he's so deep in this car now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

this made me el oh el.

truth is .....

I've been lying about the swap the entire time.... I took some pictures of Handz PI swap and photoshopped them a little bit... the picture of my grandpa napping while we worked? photoshoped. The picture of my friend karl in the engine bay? That's handz's engine bay and i just put karl in there with the compter... The pictures of all the aftermarket products? just got them off the websites of the products.... .

I GOT YOU ALL!!! !AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~

ademily87

Reaction score
this made me el oh el.

truth is .....

I've been lying about the swap the entire time.... I took some pictures of Handz PI swap and photoshopped them a little bit... the picture of my grandpa napping while we worked? photoshoped. The picture of my friend karl in the engine bay? That's handz's engine bay and i just put karl in there with the compter... The pictures of all the aftermarket products? just got them off the websites of the products.... .

I GOT YOU ALL!!! !AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~

Lol KNEW IT!!!!

ademily87

Reaction score
Exhaust is overrated!! Run this bitch with open manifolds!!!!! Hahahahaha jk of.course. that'd be bad

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
About time. I'm getting bored in this thread.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol. no. my XR 1 mufflers didnt fit so we had to wait for new ones to come in...

they have the exhaust done all the way to the axle. they said it will take 'em a day or so to do the mandrell bends over the axles... then they remove the system, I take it to get coated, that will take a few days, then I bring it back, they install it, and then they dyno it (Finally) .. .. so I'm hoping this week. lol.

(Also, someone should buy my XR1s. they are ballar - totally disappointed they dont fit.)

SVTurbo 98

Reaction score
lol. no. my XR 1 mufflers didnt fit so we had to wait for new ones to come in...

they have the exhaust done all the way to the axle. they said it will take 'em a day or so to do the mandrell bends over the axles... then they remove the system, I take it to get coated, that will take a few days, then I bring it back, they install it, and then they dyno it (Finally) .. .. so I'm hoping this week. lol.

(Also, someone should buy my XR1s. they are ballar - totally disappointed they dont fit.)

Are you going with a 3" system? What kind of coating? Sounds expensive lol. I also bought the xr1s whenever I was getting my catback built but they the bastards didn't use them. Instead they gave them back and charged me for some dynatech mufflers lol wtf.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you going with a 3" system? What kind of coating? Sounds expensive lol. I also bought the xr1s whenever I was getting my catback built but they the bastards didn't use them. Instead they gave them back and charged me for some dynatech mufflers lol wtf.

haha, i totally feel your pain! I gave them 150.00 XR1 stainless ballar ass mufflers that were completely blow-through style. they didnt fit, so they slapped some Jone's Exhaust chambered aluminum blah blah on there that cost $41.00 each. . .. -_- I mean, couldn't they see the quality I was striving for?? lol.

and yes, its 3" from collector to tip. :)

as for the coating:
on the headers it has ceramic coating inside and out.
on the catted x pipe it will have ceramic outside, none inside.
on the catback it will have ceramic inside, shiny powder-coat on the outside.

and the reason I'm doing it is because its surprisingly cheep. lol. like $30.00/part. 3 parts (x pipe, two peices to the cat back_ =$90.00 ... why not? :-D

what length XR1s did you get? i figure if i dont like this jone's stuff I'll find some shorter XR1s and use 'em.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online