Make an offer 94 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

disposablehro

Reaction score
IMAG0195.jpg

REVISED 4300 OBO. and yes i realize i fall under the 100 post thing but come on im deployed right now and selling it because im getting married when i get home

1994 mustang gt, fresh deep forrest green paint job, 18 inch cobra rims, steeda tri ax shifter ( also comes with hurts pro competition short throw), msd street fire coil, 40 series flowmasters welded in. smog pump and ac deleted, eibach pro series springs shocks and struts, new gauge cluster. j&m caster and chamber plates, just replaced the pinion seal, has lots of extra parts runs and sounds amazing, roughly 120,000 miles on the car. inside i have a sony media deck that takes ipod or walkman and a 12 inch fusion subwoofer. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan but will be home in august, the car is located in shelby nc. I might be gettin married and wont have a place to keep the car anymore. asking 5400 obo have well over that in it make me an offer no low ballers can give you a list of extra parts. e mail me directly at [email protected]

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I shall give you 1 million dollars!!!

Pretty sure your supposed to post a price bro.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
The 94 gt I bought was a newly painted bolt on car with cowl hood for $1,012 off ebay :)

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
The 94 gt I bought was a newly painted bolt on car with cowl hood for $1,012 off ebay :)

Good buy...but these cars Def. Ain't worth much with 100k+ miles stock motor and trans. 5400 is about what I paid 6 years ago for a 96gt with half the miles

JJhirsch

Reaction score
absolutely crazy for paying that. they sure dont sell in wisconsin and surrounding areas for that much. they are all over the net and CL for 3500 and under

You cant judge by a picture. If there selling for $3500 or less then obviously they are not in good shape or need some work.

I payed $5500 for mine 3 years ago 125k miles. It was the cleanest sn95 i have seen besides some cobras and had 95% of the work done to it by a shop.

Reaction score
True you can't judge by a picture but just cause work was done by a shop doesn't mean its worth more. You can pic up a boosted car for that price. I'm not saying he won't sell it for what he wants, its just imo I feel that is too much for the year comparing to what's out there but in different parts of the usa the markets are different.

JLG21611

Reaction score
absolutely crazy for paying that. they sure dont sell in wisconsin and surrounding areas for that much. they are all over the net and CL for 3500 and under

Wisconsin = more likely to be a rust bucket

North Carolina = VERY light under carriage rust

His price is a bit high but for this area, but not too far off the mark...

Reaction score
Wisconsin = more likely to be a rust bucket

because of salt, but the funny thing is around hear good luck driving one in the snow. most people that own them park them for winter. and you would be surprised at how good of shape alot of cars are in wisconsin despite the shitty winter weather. but thats when you take care of a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.