Making the exhaust smell better

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have cotton candy and it smells bad ass mixed with race fuel O0 i cant believe you guys have never heard of this stuff its like crack around our tracks the shits everywhere

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i have cotton candy and it smells bad ass mixed with race fuel O0 i cant believe you guys have never heard of this stuff its like crack around our tracks the shits everywhere

so it works good? Im going to buy some tomarrow or tonight. Gotta get back under my car and fix the leak than ill order some. im thinking of getting Grape

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
what if you got a scent that would smell like a bad fart, then the guy you beat will have to suck your ass fumes

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
come to think about it, this is a great idea for people who want to kill themselves

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Rick said:
come to think about it, this is a great idea for people who want to kill themselves

Im confused :dunno: every reply of yours in here has me confused :dunno: :'(

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
Rick said:

i'm good at that...
scented exhaust would be good for people who want to kill themselves...that's a common method of killing yourself is the park your car in the garage and run a hose from your exhaust pipe through the window, tape up the crack in the window and just go to sleep...
I'm a sick puppy, I know...but I'm not sorry...

S

scarface

I like you Rick....you have a sick sense of mind. Very much like me :D

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks????
one day I'll get off my *ss and apply it to something

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Have fun with that clogging your 02s. It is made for race fuel and non catted applications. If your car cant run race fuel then dont buy race fuel additive. Besides that stuff smells the way it smells because it is mixed with race gas, I cant imagine what it would smell like mixed with unleaded low octane, converter burned exhaust...gross

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Have fun with that clogging your 02s. It is made for race fuel and non catted applications. If your car cant run race fuel then dont buy race fuel additive. Besides that stuff smells the way it smells because it is mixed with race gas, I cant imagine what it would smell like mixed with unleaded low octane, converter burned exhaust...gross
where does it say its made to only run with race gas?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:

huh? That site says they have a kind made of gasoline non converter cars and alcohol fuel cars. Currently, on my car it would be 87 unleaded low octane non converter burned exhaust.

One 4 ounce bottle treats 30-55 gallons of alcohol fuel or 20 gallons of gasoline. Works on non-catalytic-converter equipped vehicles.

That fits the description of the stang currently. Gasoline non cat car. Sorry, if you read my sig i dont have the mac catted h on anymore.

Rick said:
Twista said:
Rick said:

i'm good at that...
scented exhaust would be good for people who want to kill themselves...that's a common method of killing yourself is the park your car in the garage and run a hose from your exhaust pipe through the window, tape up the crack in the window and just go to sleep...
I'm a sick puppy, I know...but I'm not sorry...

Haha, i get it now dude :thumb:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Oh you ditched the cats. So does your car sound like a dumptruck now?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Oh you ditched the cats. So does your car sound like a dumptruck now?

it did earlier today because of a leak i had from installing the prochamber. I got it almost fixed, but tomarrow im heading to ford and buy a metal gasket b/c the paper ones suck booty.

the slp's are off and i have Original 40 flowmasters.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
phil_the_thrill said:
eh, just seeeeeemmsss...... i dont know. kinda borderline rice IMO
I did a search online and no forums even mention it so i dont think many ricer use it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online