Meth injection?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
To my knowledge you're actually suppose to use -35C window washer fluid and don't need to add heet. But its easy for me to find lower rated window washer fluid here in canada.

The brand I'm using is suppose to be as basic as it gets with min additives.
At the same time I'm not using meth to milk as much power as I can, I'm usually it main just to cool things down.
I've found straight window washer fluid is working just fine for me.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
To my knowledge you're actually suppose to use -35C window washer fluid and don't need to add heet. But its easy for me to find lower rated window washer fluid here in canada.

The brand I'm using is suppose to be as basic as it gets with min additives.
At the same time I'm not using meth to milk as much power as I can, I'm usually it main just to cool things down.
I've found straight window washer fluid is working just fine for me.
I'm not sure what brand you're using but I only recommend Blue washer fluid rated to -20 degrees F, it has the least additives that I know of. If you feel/think your stuff is working for you by all means keep doing what you're doing. Or you can always pull the MSDS sheet on it and check the specs.

Thank you
Michael Plummer

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know it works, or it should work but short of an emergency I could not imagine putting this much into my motor to cheap out on this to save a few bucks. I know the way karma treats me that the cheap will become expensive.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
I know it works, or it should work but short of an emergency I could not imagine putting this much into my motor to cheap out on this to save a few bucks. I know the way karma treats me that the cheap will become expensive.
Well said. Hence the reason why I do not use washer fluid, the methanol content varies way to much for me.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I have been running Snow's boost juice for a few years now and its consistent and reliable. With meth I would definitely look into running a wideband A/F ratio as well. When I go WOT thats really the only gauge I look at, I'll know real quick if my meth doesn't spray. Like mentioned you can go with snow's failsafe or the IAT route. I plumbed my IAT to the rear of my plenum. With meth, the key is running the right mL nozzle (s). Original poster should post up what his setup is and type of gas/boost/etc. I personally run AIS tri nozzle system, but regardless of who you go with I will never run a F/I setup again without it.