Mustang Week 2011 SN95 Cruise

RedTwilight

Reaction score
I'll see if I can make it if I don't cruise there with some of the guys from the local mustang club.

JStang98

Reaction score
RedTwilight said:
I'll see if I can make it if I don't cruise there with some of the guys from the local mustang club.
wht club is it, I work with some guys that are in a mustang club in roxboro

RedTwilight

Reaction score
JStang98 said:
RedTwilight said:
wht club is it, I work with some guys that are in a mustang club in roxboro

Tru Breedz. Which ones do you work with?

Reaction score
18 days!!! At least that's until I leave or something. I don't know. My friends keep throwing numbers at me. I'm trying not to think about it beacuse I'm afraid it will come and pass too fast. I got a nice car meet this weekend coming up then a big Mustang car show in Allentown, PA two weeks. Gotta have something to hold me over until MW. D

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
WildWillyWalker said:
18 days!!! At least that's until I leave or something. I don't know. My friends keep throwing numbers at me. I'm trying not to think about it beacuse I'm afraid it will come and pass too fast. I got a nice car meet this weekend coming up then a big Mustang car show in Allentown, PA two weeks. Gotta have something to hold me over until MW. D
just got home from the drag strip myself lol. trying to hold myself out!

dwight94

Reaction score
sorry for the long absence from the board just been so busy with things...Ive got a dilemma just bought an 07 maroon gt with a saleen supercharger..well ya see its got a/c and the cobra doesnt, it gets 26mpg the cobra gets 16...the cobra looks better and runs a lil better but i believe im gonna go with comfort over looks on this one

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
understandable man. maybe youll still be able to hangout with us and all though

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
if anyone needs to get up with me just in case i dont check in on here over a few days & wants to add me to their Facebook my name is Jonathan Miller and email is [email protected]

mustangbub

Reaction score
id like to go but the motor is currently out of my 01 cobra so i wont be making it this year but ill be there next year

mustangtim96

Reaction score
There is a good response for the cruise on here & on the MustangWeek site. I had fun doing the cruise last year & can't wait for this year!!!!!

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
almost here guys! some people are already rolling into MB!

wicked02

Reaction score
yea i just seen that nasty03gt is already there. if only didn't have to wait untill thursday

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
WildWillyWalker said:
I got to meet Justinian and I gave out some flyers. I'll be handing out a bunch of flyers today at the Meet N Greet. Good fun so far!
well wicked will be down there tomorrow and maybe you all can hangout, but ill be there asa i can on Friday!!! if anyone wants to meet up and hangout and maybe get a little bite to eat let me know!

wicked02

Reaction score
thats right i'll be down tommorow wouldn't mind meeting up wid anyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online