Mustang Week 2011 SN95 Cruise

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
Cruise went GREAT!!!! right before we left Planet Hollywood i heard we had 47. then when we got to Bass Pro and parked around back someone counted and said we had 52! so somewhere in there! me and Willy were gonna be happy with 20 cars. so we were VERY pleased with over double what we expected. maybe we can get the video edited a little and be able to post it EVERYWHERE soon! thanks for coming and hope we can all do it next year!!!

Reaction score
Yes sir the cruise was fantastic! My friend counted each car as they pulled into planet hollywood and I believe we had 43 cars but as we left I saw two more parked out by themselves. Then apparently 2 or 3 cars joined in the cruise as we were on the highway. I'm going to play safe and say 42 cars. :)
Either way, AWESOME turnout and it definitely was above and beyond my expectations.

I know next year it will be better and I'll have the directions right the first time. lol
Also, I'd really like to get some shirts for the 3rd annual cruise so we'll see what happens.

Thanks everyone!

02GT

Reaction score
Awesome cruise guys, I had a blast and the prius blocking traffic was perfect. When yall get some videos up or pics I'd love to see em.

THEE HAMMER

Reaction score
WildWillyWalker said:
Then apparently 2 or 3 cars joined in the cruise as we were on the highway. I'm going to play safe and say 42 cars. :)
Either way, AWESOME turnout and it definitely was above and beyond my expectations.

Thanks everyone!

I was one of the stragglers who joined up during the travel. I was driving the Mach 1 and I was a little hung over and sleep deprived. I rushed to make it to planet hollywood but made it there moments after you guys left so I caught up about a half mile away. It was a blast even though it was kind of short. Looking forward to next time.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
I too was running late and ended up getting to Planet Hollywood just before everyone started to pull out.
I look forward to next years! Thanks for getting it all together!

Reaction score
THEE HAMMER said:
WildWillyWalker said:
Then apparently 2 or 3 cars joined in the cruise as we were on the highway. I'm going to play safe and say 42 cars. :)

Thanks everyone!

I was one of the stragglers who joined up during the travel. I was driving the Mach 1 and I was a little hung over and sleep deprived. I rushed to make it to planet hollywood but made it there moments after you guys left so I caught up about a half mile away. It was a blast even though it was kind of short. Looking forward to next time.

Lol, we heard about you. My friend in my car was on the phone with the silver terminator in the back and he was like, some Mach 1 just flew up behind me! Thanks for hopping in lol.

Thanks again everyone. I'm afraid it could be a few days until I get the videos up. I'm going to try and upload the pictures a while.

THEE HAMMER

Reaction score
Yea I saw the gt conv. and silver terminator and I knew I wasn't too late. Swooped in and enjoyed it thoroughly.

mustangtim96

Reaction score
I had a great time doing the cruise again this year. Maybe we could do shirts next year like the foxbodies do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online