my 96 bright tangerine

kari

Reaction score
there are only 829 bright tangerines made... this one is mine. It sailed in Finland last spring.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

wytstang

Reaction score
Freakin AWESOME I love the Tangerine 96's, Ive only seen one in oerson with smoked headlights and it looked killer. I would love to own one, great car and welcome to the forums...

OP
OP
K

kari

Reaction score
wytstang said:
Freakin AWESOME I love the Tangerine 96's, Ive only seen one in oerson with smoked headlights and it looked killer. I would love to own one, great car and welcome to the forums...
Thanks. Its my wifes car and we love it too! Had to have one when we saw first pictures of these. luckily this was for sale when we started looking and we did get it. And sorry we might have some language problems....

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i didnt really no that color existed.. aweeeesssome looking stang. id like to own it.

SonicStang

Reaction score
Heres mine along with a friend's. In Germany.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i like the color. didnt even know that they existed. I want a white stang with tangelo stripes... it would look so sexy. Maybe years down the road if/when i paint the stang ill do it or maybe go with that new 07 color alloy metallic. Actually i will paint my 79 f 150 alloy metallic and then white/tangelo stripes on the stang... that would be a nice pair. :hitit:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Nice, there is one around here with anthracite bullitts, its sweet.

But dude....all I can say is, holy tire shine!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online