My Fox Pics....SRT Handz....Dont Go Too Sleep....

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Well, i didnt find my camera charger. Ive been wanting to get into photography so i got a new camera today. I got a Canon s3.
These pics were taken on the rookie mode, i just pointed and shot. I could only take 6 pics with the crappy memory card. A 2Giger is on the way from Newegg...Its been sitting in that spot since friday, excuse the dirt!
IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
it takes some WIDE pics doesnt it ;D ;D ;D are those houses or apts?? They are HUGE :eek: :eek: :eek:

So what year is the fox? Any mods ? other than the hood n rims 8)

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
The photos were taken in an office park. I havent done anything to the camera settings and the Fox has No mods, its stock. I have replaced some weatherstriping and 5.0 pedal covers. My first mod is has to be exhaust, the tips below the bumper are killing me, they look sooo out of place.

ripper

Reaction score
Oh man Foster i Luv foxe's. Your my idle man O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
The photos were taken in an office park. I havent done anything to the camera settings and the Fox has No mods, its stock. I have replaced some weatherstriping and 5.0 pedal covers. My first mod is has to be exhaust, the tips below the bumper are killing me, they look sooo out of place.

A stock Fox??? I thought they were all dead ;D ;D How many miles?

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Me too, Foxes are the Chit.....On another note, i may have another 89GT lined up. This guy i know has one, his dad bought it brand new in 89 and passed it down to him. He wants to sell it because he just had a kid and it has no room for a car seat. Weve agreed on a price and i should have it at the end of the month...

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
what is up with the gangster lean? ???
:hammer: :hammer: Old Age, 1. exhaust 2. Suspension 3. Maybe engine mods and she has 150k on her...
Interior/exterior trim replacement along the way....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
what is up with the gangster lean? ???
:hammer: :hammer: Old Age, 1. exhaust 2. Suspension 3. Maybe engine mods and she has 150k on her...

wooo, I think I would plan on a new longblock for that pony, or at least a rebuild on the stocker. Gears / exhaust / pulleys and sticky tires and its a low 13 second car....they run mid 8's in the eighth ALL DAY long here in easten NC with those simple mods. Foxes KICK ASS :bunny3:

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Hopefully i'll have another very soon and one of the motors will be going on the operating table :naughty: :naughty:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Hopefully i'll have another very soon and one of the motors will be going on the operating table :naughty: :naughty:

when I had my 91 ( sniff :'( :'( :'( ) I started on the sock 100k mile engine .........did full exhaust / 373's / pulleys / and a hurst shifter and ran 8.6's every time down the track. Then that motor was pulled in favor of a short block from a 95GT with 60k on it. Edelbrock heads / Intake and a E303 cam went on with the other normal stuff ( TB / Massair / Coldair / Inj / Ele Fan .......) and I droped almost a full second off my 1/8 mile time. :boink:

FOXES rule :eek:uttahere:

ripper

Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Stevo said:
Me too, Foxes are the Chit.....On another note, i may have another 89GT lined up. This guy i know has one, his dad bought it brand new in 89 and passed it down to him. He wants to sell it because he just had a kid and it has no room for a car seat. Weve agreed on a price and i should have it at the end of the month...

You pm on th price foster. I want a fox bad. My tuner has HIS in the shop (ask Greg) he woundlnt sell to me. I gonnna have a 10sec fox if it kills me. LOL probubly will

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Stevo said:

You pm on th price foster. I want a fox bad. My tuner has HIS in the shop (ask Greg) he woundlnt sell to me. I gonnna have a 10sec fox if it kills me. LOL probubly will

I have been itching to get another one too Stevo........Scarface talked me out of it about 3 or 4 weeks ago, but its on my mind again :help2:

ripper

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Stevo said:
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Stevo said:

5.0 foxes are the cats ass. I will say no more ;)

I have been itching to get another one too Stevo........Scarface talked me out of it about 3 or 4 weeks ago, but its on my mind again :help2:

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Stevo said:
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Stevo said:
over this.

I been wanting one since 87. I have a cousin who bought one in 87, 5 speed with T Tops. Back then her only son was a junior in High School, Lets just say he was the fastest kid in the county. She still has the car, its been Garage kept most of its life but needs some TLC to bring her back......Anyways she wont sell it to me, Hell ive revoked her status as a family member

ripper

Reaction score
WTF is with the HELP thing? LOL. 5.0 foxes are the cats ass man. Im serious. Ask him what he whats for it? :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Stevo said:
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Stevo said:
over this.

I been wanting one since 87. I have a cousin who bought one in 87, 5 speed with T Tops. Back then her only son was a junior in High School, Lets just say he was the fastest kid in the county. She still has the car, its been Garage kept most of its life but needs some TLC to bring her back......Anyways she wont sell it to me, Hell ive revoked her status as a family member

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: shes no longer family

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online