My Fox Pics....SRT Handz....Dont Go Too Sleep....

St33da

Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
The photos were taken in an office park. I havent done anything to the camera settings and the Fox has No mods, its stock. I have replaced some weatherstriping and 5.0 pedal covers. My first mod is has to be exhaust, the tips below the bumper are killing me, they look sooo out of place.

+1..... when I bought my fox it had the exact same thing coming out from under the GT bumper..... needless to say, within an hour of getting it home I was under it with a sawzaw cutting them mofo's off.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
St33da said:
(((Foster98GT))) said:
The photos were taken in an office park. I havent done anything to the camera settings and the Fox has No mods, its stock. I have replaced some weatherstriping and 5.0 pedal covers. My first mod is has to be exhaust, the tips below the bumper are killing me, they look sooo out of place.

+1..... when I bought my fox it had the exact same thing coming out from under the GT bumper..... needless to say, within an hour of getting it home I was under it with a sawzaw cutting them mofo's off.
Yup, i took it to a Muffler shop and the exhaust is soo jacked up that if he cut the drivers side tailpipe off the rest would fall off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online