My Mustang!!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dude. ... horse-shoe intake = 15 HP. LOL.

did holley get back to you about that effed up FI system?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
that fn touchscreen is sick!! i desperately want to dig in and tear out all the excess wires/hoses/etc. looks so much better. pics when ya do the 310ci man!!

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Dude, tony... Your avitar cracks me up... Awesome! "Bow chicka bow wow". So full of win.
On the wires and stuff.... It used to have fookin wires everywhere... All kinds of loose connectors, and dumb shit flopping everywhere.... So glad I did the Efi setup, not only is it cleaner under the hood, but it runs waaaaaaaaay better than any ford setup I've had in the car at this Hp level

Chris.... I haven't heard back yet... But I've been a pretty "squeaky wheel" so hopefully they will hook me up soon.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
So, got the ECU back from holley, was able to iron out a few wiring issues, and the car runs fine.... or did.... I sold off the heads, blower kit and a few other items, Im in the process of getting the Boss 310 shortblock together...... All I can tell you now is it will have its TFS Track Heat intake, ported for the 80mm T/B, TFS Twisted Wedge heads, 60# injectors and the Holley EFI running the show.... With some long tube headers and possibly new mufflers.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a build... its been in the depths of winter for a while... and buried in the same place on the site. Hopefully Ill have some decent heads on Monday, rumor is they come with gaskets and all, pretty much everything I need to get the thing running. its sitting right now with no heads on the shortblock, and I still need to sort some wiring out, which should happen this next week.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Thanks belber095!!!

Bossman, it's gonna get hidden behind the factory airbag cover, all stealth like. I'll post up some pictures of the finished product.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Mikey and I have a wager-less bet as to who's car (310 vs 410) will run first.. Actually, should be stays together for 3 months :)

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
This is true.... Haha. I have a very expensive paperweight as of yet.....

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
SO.... got some progress done tonight. mostly finished the bracket for the ECU... which may get re-done later on, when I have more time and metal.....

And tore down the heads... there was oil in a couple of the exhaust ports, so I decided to investigate, found several torn up valve seals.... the guides are fine. gonna send the whole mess to the machine shop to be ran thru the hot tank tomorrow... these heads are GRUNGY!!!!

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
MOAR progress, got the bracket done for the ECU, checked all my external lights to see if I had turn signals and such, then ops checked the ECU. IT LIVES!!!! the digital dash works, the ECU cycles the fuel pump and sees all the sensors, and I was able to connect to the laptop and download tunes. sweet!!!

as an added plus, I was able to retain the stock airbag cover... it snaps on over the ecu, for full stealth mode. Now to build the brackets for the LCD screen so it can be tucked in the center console.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice dude that turned out sweet . I just ditched the ir bag too and kept the cover and snapped it back on . I like the stealthy hidden install for the ecu its clean and easily accessible .

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Thanks man... I kept looking at that airbag, and how useless it is ever since I got 5pt harnesses and soon a roll cage, and decided it should give up its home to something else. besides, I have the explosives from it to go blow something up with now.

OP
OP
M

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Small update... The car should be getting some new heads, 190cc tw fast as cast with 60cc chambers. Now that I have another Stang, I can really start messing with the racecar again. There are plans in the works to make this car even faster than before.... Griggs SLA, new blower, and finally finishing my boss 310 to drop in (that's what the 190 heads are for...)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online