My personal 94 GT

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Well folks I figure I will just throw this one in there kinda just so you know. I am the proud owner of a 1994 WHITE (i know some will like that) mustang GT. As of now she is pretty well stock. Obviously as we all know that will change so here are my plans I currently have a sweet Bassani cat-back and love it. sitting in the warehouse awaiting install is a set of Mac ceramic headers and pro-chamber (that should make this kitten purr) I intend to put a set of white Saleen replica wheels on the car. I have a long ways to go with this car to get it where i want to be but she will get there. Let me know what your ideas are

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Very nice man. You should try and post some pics up when you get the chance and get some gears done to really wake up that stang.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Very nice man. You should try and post some pics up when you get the chance and get some gears done to really wake up that stang.

yes yes totally forgot about the gears lol these 3.08's just do not hack it for me. I had a couple pictures up on my old screen name it was 94slowGT

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yea man when i went from a 95 cobra with 4.10s to a 95 GT with stock gears it was horrible. Just got 3.73s done a month ago with a trutrac put in as well and what i difference. She truly feels alive.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Yea man when i went from a 95 cobra with 4.10s to a 95 GT with stock gears it was horrible. Just got 3.73s done a month ago with a trutrac put in as well and what i difference. She truly feels alive.

yea 3.73 was my plan as well. somehow that is the gear i have ended up with in every one of my Mustangs . This thing is kind of a dog right now but after emissions this weekend I am hoping the long tubes and pro-chamber breathe some new life into this ol girl

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yea i put in a 70mm bbk throttle body with a bbk cai to really help her breathe. Plus i love my pypes pype bomb exhaust, sounds so mean and with all the miles that are on her she needs to be able to breathe. I even went with some MSD products like the coil and distributor with the wires as well, helps the timing with the 3.73s and she fires up real nice. I am stuck between the short and long headers, i really have no idea which to go with though. I am hoping to make the decision within the next couple of weeks.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
I prefer long tubes myself. of course a set of shorty headers you are not going to have to replace a mid pipe you could use the one you have

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Yep, several members here have a penchant for white Mustangs. A select few are almost fanatical. Sounds like a fun project!

Prochamber all the way! It depends largely on your desired results for the car but I personally would address certains areas in this order (besides what you already have on hand that is)

1) upgrade the suspension & brakes
2) weight reduction (lighter cars are faster with less HP)
3) HCI
4) drive the hell out of it

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
i forgot to put so much stuff on here i am going to do geeze. Yes i will be doing a 70 mm tb and i already have a cai.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yea I'm not looking to replace the mid pipe so I will most likely end up with the shorty headers. All im looking for left is the headers, intake manifold, bigger injectors and a tune for it all. other then that some Tokicos to add will really help the ride.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Yea I'm not looking to replace the mid pipe so I will most likely end up with the shorty headers. All im looking for left is the headers, intake manifold, bigger injectors and a tune for it all. other then that some Tokicos to add will really help the ride.

If you still want some shorty headers i can give you 8% off select brands due to our monthly promos. Let me know

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yea I am definitely interested. I may not be able to buy them until the end of the month probably. Show me what you got.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Got any Pypes headers? I figured it would match well with the pypes x pipe I have and then the pypes pype bomb exhaust following.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online