My Video of my KB GT

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Where did you get those smoked headlights at? your car looks damn sexy wiht those. :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
may be a dumb ass question but you do have to have a digital camcorder to put vids on here right ???

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
Where did you get those smoked headlights at? your car looks damn sexy wiht those. :thumb:
thanks bro, look in the lounge under who wants smoked headlights? its from a vender nammed arts/artsperformance.

Snake, its a regular video camera, about 3-4yrs old we just hook it up to my lil bros laptop

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
19mustang95 said:
thanks bro, look in the lounge under who wants smoked headlights? its from a vender nammed arts/artsperformance.

Snake, its a regular video camera, about 3-4yrs old we just hook it up to my lil bros laptop

so a regular camera that takes regular video tape ? How do you hook it to a lap top ??? im wondering if i can do this with mine :)

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
19mustang95 said:

so a regular camera that takes regular video tape ? How do you hook it to a lap top ??? im wondering if i can do this with mine :)
i will talk to my lil bro and see if he cant tell me specifically how he does it and whats needed. :)

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
BUMP. sorry i miss her and i just realized people can comment on your videos. and on both of mine i had a total of around 30 with nothing but people saying good things. made me feel good. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001