my wingless 96 gt!

KidK9

Reaction score
We should put up a thread roasting Tony, just so he calms down when people come at him about his car.

Valkyrien

Reaction score
I love the color and the wingless look, especially with the lightbar.

What color is that?

Just being honest here (do not take it as anything orther than feedback, no insults intended), theres something about your rims that looks out of place somehow, I don't really know how to explain it, almost like they look too big on your car.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I love the color and the wingless look, especially with the lightbar.

What color is that?

Just being honest here (do not take it as anything orther than feedback, no insults intended), theres something about your rims that looks out of place somehow, I don't really know how to explain it, almost like they look too big on your car.
its pacific metallic blue (toyota color).

and the wheels are different in every ones eyes, lol! me, i couldnt imagine any wheel smaller looking right, lol! to others they look like 24" gold plated spinners, lol! no such thing as everyone liking every thing. but appreciate coming at me respectfully though! thanks my man!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
We should put up a thread roasting Tony, just so he calms down when people come at him about his car.
you make a thread and i will come to your house and pee in your drivers seat!

Valkyrien

Reaction score
its pacific metallic blue (toyota color).

and the wheels are different in every ones eyes, lol! me, i couldnt imagine any wheel smaller looking right, lol! to others they look like 24" gold plated spinners, lol! no such thing as everyone liking every thing. but appreciate coming at me respectfully though! thanks my man!

Just giving you some constructive feedback. Theres no reason to give you any shit, not like you have riced out your car or anything, eventhough you have a bodykit, big rims etc. you have still kept a clean looking car, so its not like you lag taste or brains.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Just giving you some constructive feedback. Theres no reason to give you any shit, not like you have riced out your car or anything, eventhough you have a bodykit, big rims etc. you have still kept a clean looking car, so its not like you lag taste or brains.
well thanks dude! i feel ya about the rims. just like em. i think if u guys seen the car in person some of u would see it a little different and maybe agree that they dont look bad. and there is tons of ways to tell someone you disagree with their wheels, body kits, motor mods...etc without sounding like a prick, lol. and you said it cool.

that being said, im still gonna rock these 20's till the car kicks the bucket, lol!! 20's for life FTMFW!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online