Reaction score
DSC03571.jpg

DSC03578.jpg

DSC03573.jpg

DSC03575.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
im sorry, but that has to be the second worst body kit i have ever seen on a car...but the wheels look good.

mattl

Reaction score
Looks like you were trying to make it a Trans-Am. The wheels are nice though :dunno:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
if i were you id take the kit off. kits on mustangs never look good. only a few and those are ones that are meant for our cars. like roush, saleen. but once you start putting after market kits on mustangs, it kills the look and image the mustang has. but your right, to each his own. we are merely trying to help.

C-Ro

Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
if i were you id take the kit off. kits on mustangs never look good. only a few and those are ones that are meant for our cars. like roush, saleen. but once you start putting after market kits on mustangs, it kills the look and image the mustang has. but your right, to each his own. we are merely trying to help.

I agree.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
omg wow.. the front/ side front of that car is freaking ugly. Im sorry, but :puke: got damn. :eek:utofcloset:

Now to the good part. The black'd look loots great and the theme is down right bad ass minus the front bumper. You need a new front bumper buddy lol. :police:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
omg wow.. the front/ side front of that car is freaking ugly. Im sorry, but :puke: got damn. :eek:utofcloset:

you have a strong opinion on it huh :rollinglaugh:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Twista said:

you have a strong opinion on it huh :rollinglaugh:
DSC03573.jpg

that turned me off :dunno: Looks like alittle funny. Jokes aside it looks like batman's car.. i mean its all tinted/black. It would look 100 % kick ass with a new bumper.

carrkd0.jpg
= :rockyou:

Suspect

Reaction score
iough.gif

it looked better the way it was, why change it?! :dunno:

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
The car looks good but the front bumper takes away from it. Ive always liked the look of the cobra bumpers on sn95's.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
i hope all this feedback helps you make a decision..... if not then it will be your own thing just noone will really like it....

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

It's your car, but if you want to sell it a good price it's probably better to keep the original front.

For the rest of the car it look great :thumb:

F.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online