Need any Wiring Diagrams? (Stereo, Alarm and/or Crusie Control)

94_red cobra

Reaction score
wiring diagram for a 94' cobra with the mach 460. anything that would help diagnose a grounding, at least that my best guess, problem in the stereo. I get buzzing feedback from the rear deck lid speaker when the car is running and a slight hum/ odd sound output when its not. I can hear a faint hum when i roll down the windows also. i would like to eventually have a working stereo until i replace it. thanks! ;)

escoballer

Reaction score
i want to see if my alarm is connecte to my stereo somehow, either through the amps or some other way. do you have a diagram that show where the alarm wires run through or go connected to?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
we would need to know what year your car is if it did matter but no stock alarms are connected through the stereo. Not sure what you mean really.

94_red cobra

Reaction score
You have anything for a 94 cobra stereo? i have checked under the hood and all the ground appear to be okay, next to the stereo. thanks!

Joe2Good

Reaction score
Do you have the diagram for a 96 gt keyless entry? It doesnt work and a wanna pull the box and wires out but i dont want to mess up anything with starting the car or anything. Also does anyone know what this is?
e5y2y8eg.jpg
its a random harness clip under my driver sail panel and is brown with a light blue stripe. I had the mach 460 sound in the car

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
pretty sure its the defroster, there should be one just like it on the pass side as well. They clip onto the defroster grid in the back window. Do you have a switch for one? Its possible that the wiring is put there no matter if you get it or not and just throw the switch/glass in, or that someone had the original with the grid replaced with one with out it.

What are you wanting to do with the keyless that you want the wring schematic? I ask because the door locks use a 5-wire reversing polarity system which is one of the more complex systems and even with the wire schematic its not the easiest thing to understand or troubleshoot. If you are having problems with your locks its more then likely the switches or a bad connection and not the keyless.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i believe thats the defroster as well. Ford puts in standardized wiring for all models. I have fog-light wiring, even though I dont have fog lights.. .. ..

You have defroster wiring, even though you dont have a defroster.

Jarheads Coupe

Reaction score
Thanks for the headlight switch I needed that!!!!

Feeding my toilet and talking zhit phone!!!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ignition hrns pin out again for 94-95 mustang. Even with this remember to test every wire prior to connecting too it.
DSC01094.jpg

jarhead

Reaction score
Anyone have a pinout for a 95 multifunction switch?

Feeding my toilet and talking zhit phone!!!!

94mike

Reaction score
Hello Matt:
I am having an issue with my power seat after I reinstalled the console. if I jumper the plug from the floor the seat works but if I plug it in to the console harness it will not work. I am looking for the wiring diagram for that console harness. I could trace them but it would be less messy if I had the diagram.

thank you
mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.