OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of people contacting me offering their cars and asking well over $10K. I could understand that, IF I was looking for a perfect 100% running vehicle with no cosmetic issues, or whatever, but that's not what I want.

To reiterate, I am looking for a project car. Something with issues, a blown engine, physical damage, etc. A roller.... The car will be used for a build/project/hobby.

Rizkit32

Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of people contacting me offering their cars and asking well over $10K. I could understand that, IF I was looking for a perfect 100% running vehicle with no cosmetic issues, or whatever, but that's not what I want.

To reiterate, I am looking for a project car. Something with issues, a blown engine, physical damage, etc. A roller.... The car will be used for a build/project/hobby.
I'm Well, if you are intersted, my cobra pretty much meets your criteria. Its got a few issues with it that I've went over in my post.http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?58383-New-Cobra-new-problems

I bought a tr3650 that I'm gonna hopefully swap in this weekend now that my clutch came in from AM and it'll finally run decent.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ Are you willing to let it go for the price of a roller? Because ideally, that's what I am after.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry... no drum-rolls here.

Rule #1 when buying a car: let the seller present you with their asking price FIRST before any negotiating takes place.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Sorry... no drum-rolls here.

Rule #1 when buying a car: let the seller present you with their asking price FIRST before any negotiating takes place.

True, and when you counter offer, be ready for the word no to be used in there lol

Rizkit32

Reaction score
I'm just gonna be straight up because I'm tired of the "selling experience" from all the flakes that I've met on craigslist. All bs aside I want to get 4000 out of it and just cut my losses. I've spent too much money that I didn't have on it and I need to find another source of reliable transportation before I start college this month.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just gonna be straight up because I'm tired of the "selling experience" from all the flakes that I've met on craigslist. All bs aside I want to get 4000 out of it and just cut my losses. I've spent too much money that I didn't have on it and I need to find another source of reliable transportation before I start college this month.

If you didn't live so damn far away, you would have the $4k cash in your hand right now.
Can you research what it would cost to send that bad boy to Auburn, Indiana 46706? If it's reasonable, we may have a deal here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online