Want To Buy New Edge Cobra

Nightmare

Reaction score
It will cost about 1,000 to 2k. If you want I can get you the name of the transporter that we use for the dealership. It was reasonable for us to send a car to North Carolina, under 1,000.

Rizkit32

Reaction score
Well DAS quoted me $975 for the most basic shipping and $1500 for the full fancy, Eship quoted $875, and I got more coming

* $920 for QuickTime movers
*$720 for Upscale Auto Transport
*$795 Mercury Auto Transport
*$850 All American Transport

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well DAS quoted me $975 for the most basic shipping and $1500 for the full fancy, Eship quoted $875, and I got more coming

* $920 for QuickTime movers
*$720 for Upscale Auto Transport
*$795 Mercury Auto Transport
*$850 All American Transport

^Obviously, cheaper would be better in this instance.
Do you have any other photos I could see. You can post them here, or email them to me: [email protected]
Anything else mechanically wrong that you can think or, aside from what you mentioned in the "new cobra new problems" thread?
How's the interior? Great, okay, bad, etc?
Clean title? Ever been in any accidents?
Do all of the windows go up and down? Convertible top functionality? Do you have the boot for it?

Rizkit32

Reaction score
^Obviously, cheaper would be better in this instance.
Do you have any other photos I could see. You can post them here, or email them to me: [email protected]
Anything else mechanically wrong that you can think or, aside from what you mentioned in the "new cobra new problems" thread?
How's the interior? Great, okay, bad, etc?
Clean title? Ever been in any accidents?
Do all of the windows go up and down? Convertible top functionality? Do you have the boot for it?

The throw out bearing from the exedy clutch kit is squealing, and it grinds going in to 1st now with the tr3650. My clutch fork looks like its been thrown in a blender and I think that might be the root of all the tranny issues. Other than that everything is stated in my thread. Its clean title, interior is pretty clean, no tears, I don't know if it has been in any accident s from the previous owner other that the radiator support and the radiator are bent up a bit on the driver's side. It looks like he hit a rock or something. But that's pretty much it.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Okay. Let's do this.... willing to make a significant deposit or put 50% down to get the ball rolling.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DL, you need a fright quote, brotha?

hit me up. my dad owns a transportation company. might be able to help ya out.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DL, you need a fright quote, brotha?

hit me up. my dad owns a transportation company. might be able to help ya out.

Sure, if you'd like to ask, that would be great. The car would be coming from Irvine California to Auburn Indiana. [MENTION=17774]Rizkit32[/MENTION] has a couple of quotes and posted them above. Looks like the cheapest he found so far is "Upscale Auto Transport" for $720.

Rizkit32

Reaction score
So do you just want to wait and see what MustangChris' (how do you tag people like that?) price is for the shipping?

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So do you just want to wait and see what MustangChris' (how do you tag people like that?) price is for the shipping?

You can tag people by putting the at symbol @ and then their username. @ MustangChris (without the space)

I'm always up for saving money, but if you need to get the ball moving now, we can go with the cheapest out of the ones you listed above. That would be fine.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FYI:

we looked into transport and those prices are as good as they get. We're getting quotes in the same range.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks MC. Transportation charges ended up being $750. Supposedly, it was scheduled to be picked up today.

When it's all said and done, I'll have $4,750.00 wrapped up total. Not bad.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed. Project "Ivory Snake" is about to unfold.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks MC. Transportation charges ended up being $750. Supposedly, it was scheduled to be picked up today.

When it's all said and done, I'll have $4,750.00 wrapped up in getting the car to my door. Not bad.

whats the other 4,000 for????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online