New Girl from NJ

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
my apologies didn't mean to offend

im amazed you refer to your car as a female lol

None taken. Kinda used to guys assuming I don't have any idea what I'm talking about so I'm quick to get defensive - so my apologies back!

Why is it surprising that I refer to my car as 'her'? She's sexy and you know it!! No hott car would be called a he..no offense fellas but girls do sexy better :tongue:

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I'm in south jersey. Gloucester County. How about you? I've had countless 94-95s but this will be my first one throwing a turbo on. I love turbos and have experience with them, although going from a 4cyl awd to a 5.0 is 2 different monsters!

My newest girl - 1995 GT
http://

I live in Westchester county in NY, im always in Clifton, NJ almost every single weekend though... making that change is definitely a huge difference without question lol.... whats your budget? I have an On3 turbo on my stang and I love it... not all honesty, most people will say its garage, but guess what, 100% of those people have either never owned a turbo or never used On3 in the first place lol... its great for your bang for buck... couple of things that I would recommend buying for somewhere else like injectors and BOV but most of it was pretty good stuff for the price you get it for... keep it in mind and I say give it a shot, I doubt you would regret it

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! This is a great forum and there's a bunch of helpful people on here, and no big-headed egos either.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I just realised where your from. I grew up in Erial, and played basketball in Gloucester county.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Car looks really clean. Can't wait to see a build thread on it.
I'm going turbo towards the end of this year... ON3 Performance seems to be the way to go.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I went to erial elementary, I went to middle school and high school here.
I left there at 9 and my entire family still lives in S Jersey.

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Car looks really clean. Can't wait to see a build thread on it.
I'm going turbo towards the end of this year... ON3 Performance seems to be the way to go.

I plan on looking into ON3. I hear either one extreme or the other with them. Complete love/hate no inbetween...If you beat me to the turbo I'll definately be interested in how you feel about it! I'm hoping to get it on this season but you know how it can be...

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I plan on looking into ON3. I hear either one extreme or the other with them. Complete love/hate no inbetween...If you beat me to the turbo I'll definately be interested in how you feel about it! I'm hoping to get it on this season but you know how it can be...

Tons of lovers tons of haters. The new kit seems to have a lot more lovers fortunately

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
None taken. Kinda used to guys assuming I don't have any idea what I'm talking about so I'm quick to get defensive - so my apologies back!

Why is it surprising that I refer to my car as 'her'? She's sexy and you know it!! No hott car would be called a he..no offense fellas but girls do sexy better :tongue:

I like this girl. Speaks the truth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online