New Girl from NJ

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I am just evil......so where are those pics? lol

Yeah like they wont get shared all over the board! lol. Besides you didn't ask nice. :tongue:
If I start showing off my tits no one will take me serious that I build. I'll be asked for boob shots not build shots.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah like they wont get shared all over the board! lol. Besides you didn't ask nice. :tongue:
If I start showing off my tits no one will take me serious that I build. I'll be asked for boob shots not build shots.

fc5d25485fc5964382a74e859bbcf621b924e8b5a88dab3954109f193e437841.jpg

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
:3some: <---- time for that to be toned down guys...
[MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION] so far its only at 5 pages because she seems to be smarter than a lot of girls that try to come onto the forums and get leg humped into submission and leave

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol why do they even call them boobs ? I would never boo those they should be called yeabies

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
:3some: <---- time for that to be toned down guys...
MustangChris so far its only at 5 pages because she seems to be smarter than a lot of girls that try to come onto the forums and get leg humped into submission and leave

Thanks Shifty Powers!! I don't know what most girls say/do to get scared off so easily. Then again, I don't really think like most girls (I think most of them are stupid and annoying lol). I'm serious about my cars but otherwise I'm a smartass and love to joke around. It's all in good fun. I'm as much of a troublemaker and instigator as the guys so I have to be able to take the heat. Besides like everyone on here hasn't seen a girl with big tits before. Lets be real there are threads and threads of those pics.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
True story , but girls are always sexier when they're into cars too ... ;) anyways whatcha got planned for that beast

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
So right off the bat - shortys, bbk x pipe flowmaster. tint and lowered.
now the important stuff
yes Orange - TURBO!! I love my turbos.
It has 3.08s so I'm debating between 3.55s and 3.73s. Considering throwing in a steeda 19 and havent decided on heads yet. then it time for boost. Its an auto which annoys the hell out of me but I beat the life out of a manual on the track so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that yet..I'm tempted to convert it to 5spd but haven't decided yet.
Plan on building another race motor for either the blue car or another sn.. I tend to collect them...
I figure thats not a bad start. I need a true fast car again. I haven't seen the 11s in a few years...

ElKabong197

Reaction score
Auto=4.10s at a minimum, don't fear the gear

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Auto=4.10s at a minimum, don't fear the gear

No fear here hun
For the serious build most definate on going big. I'm only undecided at this point because I get such mixed responses on the rear. I hear everything for 3.55 to 4.10. I'm still researching what I want to do. I have a set of 3.73s laying around so that's probably what I'll throw in to start. I'm only going to be pushing 6-8psi to begin with bc I dont want to blow it up before I have the backup ready to go.

ElKabong197

Reaction score
Fair enough, if you already have them, why spend the extra money

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
because I'm never satisfied. I always want to go faster.
The set laying around wont go to waste. I'll throw them in another one. I constantly have mustangs coming and going here. This is my form of drugs lol. I also have a sad mystic gt that needs lots of love so I have options

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I love my stock 3.27s and non FI car lol... and soon. that. wont change

never going FI

Oh and what do most girls do? Get scared off by the leg humping then feed the fire by posting pics right away lol. But needless to say Musturd is right. Girls who like cars are sexier.

And now. Back to your scheduled next post

Wichers123

Reaction score
Welcome. And I have 373's and it was nice when I was n/a but soon as I went boosted I had to raise my rpms cause the vortech would lag. If I had a choice I would leave the stock gear so it would roll out on the street.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online