New here, check out my 97 GT

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm from South/Central Jersey, Burlington area...not sure if you're familiar with it..about 45 mins from Atlantic City...Are you from North Jersey?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
No shit, I got my thunderbird from there, yep I'm from the north, warren and morris county. I'm down at Pt. Pleasant during the summer, my buddy has a beach house down there.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thats awsome man...ever have any meets up north that are worth coming to?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Island Dragway is the main attraction up here. I was with a buch of stangs up here, but they turned out to be real bad scumbag criminals, they were stealing all kinds of stuff out of people's cars, tacs, rims. When I found out I just stopped talking to them. One kid I knew with a 96 was supposed to trade me his saleen bumper ond a few other things for my wrecked integra, but ripped me off and kept the bumper. Then when my car was at the shop he stole my 3.5" Mac stainless tips and the cops did nothing about it. Luckily the shops insurance paid for the replacements. We used to do the usual meet at Dunkin Doughnuts friday nights at 9ish, but the cops took over that place, lol. The other mustangs in town belong to the retarded mustang owners, the homo kids that are rich and "better than everyone else."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online