(NEW) Moar Pickturs!!

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's not meant to look dirty, last time I checked dirt wasn't BLOOD red...

Looks like you went muddin from the pics hoss.....you knew you were gonna shit for it from people....you stated it right in the title.....so why get pissy to everyone about it?

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
Looks like you went muddin from the pics hoss.....you knew you were gonna shit for it from people....you stated it right in the title.....so why get pissy to everyone about it?

I didn't get pissy at you man.. sorry if it came across the way. I just caps locked BLOOD for emphasis, because that's what it was supposed to be lol. Should've put a smiley or something after that, "last time I checked dirt wasn't" part. I meant it as a sarcastic comment. now the other guy I was getting a little pissy with :D

GT Rob

Reaction score
Now I see why people leave the forum. If that's what he wants to do he's car so be it

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
i hate when people criticize others for having some fun with something. he even said that he would be sanding everything down again and repainting it, so why start shit with him? and FWIW, it's his car, not yours. you do what you want with your car(daracboy), and he'll do what he wants with his. it's not my taste, personally, but if you had fun with it dude, then keep it coming!

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
Now I see why people leave the forum. If that's what he wants to do he's car so be it

I mean I respect everyone's opinion, if you don't like it that's cool ya know? but don't tell me I don't deserve to own my car and spend MY money on it. Just doesn't make sense to me. If you don't like it cool, but don't insult me and basically tell me I'm a piece of crap for doing what I wanna do to my car...

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't get pissy at you man.. sorry if it came across the way. I just caps locked BLOOD for emphasis, because that's what it was supposed to be lol. Should've put a smiley or something after that, "last time I checked dirt wasn't" part. I meant it as a sarcastic comment. now the other guy I was getting a little pissy with:D

naw man i didnt think so......i was just saying in general......stating from the truck scene (the other half of my personality) i see trucks all the time that i'm like fawkk thats stupid or bad or stupid or stupid.......but then i sit back and look at it and its like damn ya know what, that dude walks out to his truck everyday and it puts a little happiness inside him......and if thats what your car does to you now, then more power to ya dude.....mud/blood till the cows come home

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
naw man i didnt think so......i was just saying in general......stating from the truck scene (the other half of my personality) i see trucks all the time that i'm like fawkk thats stupid or bad or stupid or stupid.......but then i sit back and look at it and its like damn ya know what, that dude walks out to his truck everyday and it puts a little happiness inside him......and if thats what your car does to you now, then more power to ya dude.....mud/blood till the cows come home

I woulda used real blood but couldn't find enough Zombies

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think its actually kinda cool! personally i wouldnt do that to that nice of a mustang, but since the paint didnt turn out great why not! :p Having something that you enjoy is the most important thing, even if its different. People will always have their opinions, but who cares. good job doing something different! cool idea!

edit: Also how did you get the blood splatter like that? im actually amazed how good the splatters came out.

Redford

Reaction score
I thought that was mud at first, probably because of the Instagram filter. Why have a different set of wheels front and back?

BTW you should take a sledgehammer to the front bumper and hood. You know, because you ran over zombies and those bodies would do damage. And stuff. Yeah. :headbang:

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
I think its actually kinda cool! personally i wouldnt do that to that nice of a mustang, but since the paint didnt turn out great why not! :p Having something that you enjoy is the most important thing, even if its different. People will always have their opinions, but who cares. good job doing something different! cool idea!

edit: Also how did you get the blood splatter like that? im actually amazed how good the splatters came out.

I'd like to say, it takes years of practice with painting and drawing different art forms, but not so much. I just used a paint brush and dipped it in the paint and slung it on from a foot or so away (where i wanted it to look like it was slung from). I'd load the paint brush up with a lot of paint sometimes so I'd get runs in spots, dripped some on parts that i wanted just runs. not that complicated. it took all of 30 minutes for me to mix paint and sling it on. lol. I honestly got the idea to do it yesterday and thought about it last night then today I was sitting at home watching TV, bored outta my mind and just got up and did it without really over thinking it, because I think that's what really messed me up when I painted the car originally

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
I thought that was mud at first, probably because of the Instagram filter. Why have a different set of wheels front and back?

BTW you should take a sledgehammer to the front bumper and hood. You know, because you ran over zombies and those bodies would do damage. And stuff. Yeah.

Reason I'm running 2 sets of wheels right now is because I had a blow out, actually more a completely cut tire, my passenger rear fender got hungry and I'm waiting for the tires to be bald before I replace them, I have to get the ball joints replaced on the front end so I'm waiting till I get the money up to do that. then I'll get the new tires mounted.

2012-05-07144410.jpg

...and the front bumpers is re-enforced with steel behind the plastic. So it won't dent.

Oh and I don't think I said what I painted it with BTW. I had read online, quite a few places actually, about the $50 paint job with rustoleum paint thinned 50/50 but I sprayed it unlike most people that rolled it on I just had major issues with regulating constant PSI because I didnt have the correct attachment for the regulator on the gun and I just tried to use the tank regulator that obviously wasn't working like it should have. so all in all I've only got maybe 100 bucks in the paint and body work if that makes the situation seem any better. next time I'll be more prepared having all the tools and I'll buy better paint lol

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
Here's alittle better Pics non-Instagrammed since I finally was able to get a Photobucket upload (internets super slow)

2012-11-20144637.jpg

2012-11-20144617.jpg

Redford

Reaction score
Reason I'm running 2 sets of wheels right now is because I had a blow out, actually more a completely cut tire, my passenger rear fender got hungry and I'm waiting for the tires to be bald before I replace them, I have to get the ball joints replaced on the front end so I'm waiting till I get the money up to do that. then I'll get the new tires mounted.

2012-05-07144410.jpg

...and the front bumpers is re-enforced with steel behind the plastic. So it won't dent.

Oh and I don't think I said what I painted it with BTW. I had read online, quite a few places actually, about the $50 paint job with rustoleum paint thinned 50/50 but I sprayed it unlike most people that rolled it on I just had major issues with regulating constant PSI because I didnt have the correct attachment for the regulator on the gun and I just tried to use the tank regulator that obviously wasn't working like it should have. so all in all I've only got maybe 100 bucks in the paint and body work if that makes the situation seem any better. next time I'll be more prepared having all the tools and I'll buy better paint lol

It was definitely a joke about the dents, and I know the bumper won't dent... hahahaha

I do like the rear wheels, stock 2010s? Pretty sweet.

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
It was definitely a joke about the dents, and I know the bumper won't dent... hahahaha

I do like the rear wheels, stock 2010s? Pretty sweet.

yeah, the only problem with them is offset, both front and rear, the rears sit super far in and the front the wheels don't clear the brakes, so they would need spacers. But I picked them up off a guy with pretty good tread on the tires for cheap, figure I can get more money then I've got in them once I'm done with them. I'm keeping the y2k's. and I'm going to run a spacer out back eventually so the track meets the front width

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
reinforced bumpers???? are you going to add spikes and make it a REAL zombie machine? lol.

Walking Tall

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't get it. It could be a really nice car. And if there is ever a hit and run with a pedestrian in your area, you're screwed. :)

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
reinforced bumpers???? are you going to add spikes and make it a REAL zombie machine? lol.

hmmmm... maybe hahaha

I'm sorry but I don't get it. It could be a really nice car. And if there is ever a hit and run with a pedestrian in your area, you're screwed. :)

haha, they can DNA test it all they want, it'll come back negative... unless of course someone hits a truck full of red paint, then I'll be screwed. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online