(NEW) Moar Pickturs!!

daracboy82

Reaction score
Someone needs to pull my man card?? Seriously dude, you have a "zombie" themed mustang...enough said!! Plus, i put on my last post to each their own meaning if you want to do dumb shit toyour car then by all means go ahead. But dont post the pics of the outcome on a website full of people who love these cars and would in no way shape or form do that kind of shit to their car and not expect some critisizm. Thats all. Other than the zombie CRAP, car looks good!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
okay. now we've all said what was on our mind..... .. its time to show some respect to one another.

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
okay. now we've all said what was on our mind..... .. its time to show some respect to one another.
I'm done, it's cool. I drove the car last night and this morning, got a couple thumbs up, and a few people at the gas station told me that it was bad ass so it ain't hurting my feelings one bit, I'm not the only one that likes it. He can keep putting my car down, I know what I have and like, his opinion isn't changing my mind. lol

Nacho98

Reaction score
that looks like total retarded shit, sorry but its the truth.

you belong in the third gen fbody crowd if you want to trash a car like that with a roller paint job and other lame stuff

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's pretty ****ing funny. Props for being different and pulling it off.

It's your car, do what you want. Who cares what this forum has to say? They can't take a joke lol.

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
that looks like total retarded shit, sorry but its the truth.

you belong in the third gen fbody crowd if you want to trash a car like that with a roller paint job and other lame stuff

If you read before you post, it's not a roll on job. (I did roll the hood while it was still wet to get rid of the runs) would you like me to post a pic on of the gun I used. sorry I don't have 3 grand to do a "proper" paint job. and looks to me in your signature you've sold your Mustang so your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. :D

I think it's pretty ****ing funny. Props for being different and pulling it off.

It's your car, do what you want. Who cares what this forum has to say? They can't take a joke lol.

Hahaha thanks man, bet I get more attention, turn more heads and get more comments on my car than most of the people on this forum anyway and it's not like it was a perfect car to begin with so there's no harm in doing what I did anyway. A buddy of mine saw the car tonight and freaked out, "what the hell did you hit man?" I quickly responded Zombies. That comment made my night, cause I know I did good with the paint, he thought I hit a big ass deer but couldn't figure out how the car didn't have any damage to it.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"what the hell did you hit man?" I quickly responded Zombies. That comment made my night, cause I know I did good with the paint, he thought I hit a big ass deer but couldn't figure out how the car didn't have any damage to it.

now thats funny......just imagine what other people think when you drive by

SN95nut

Reaction score
awesome just awesome all you would have needed to make it a bit cooler is a bloody hand smear somewhere props for being awesome. +1000 creativity points to you. you dont have to have an expensive paint job to have a car look good not everybody can afford it. that being said you have definitely gotten my creative juices flowing my car needs something unique

GT Rob

Reaction score
I'm liking the decal. I bet the kids like your car my son would dig it. Got to give it to you for doing your own thing

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Haha not gonna lie I think it's pretty sweet. If I had to guess, you prob didn't have the money to get a real paintjob in the first place (hey man me neither, don't take it like that just an observation) so you decided to do it yourself. Props for that! I'm too scared to on my Mustang haha.. And when you did it, it didn't turn out right. And since you never had the money in the first place for a real paint job, you decided to hell with it all, and made it a MusZombieStang!

And to the people who hate on it, lighten up a bit. It's not your car, why do you care? Give props to the man not afraid to go the route less traveled. It's cool and all seein the standard nice Mustang, but that horse gets beaten to death time and time again.

I like the Zombie theme myself! I'd add a tad more blood around the hood area tho, think about it.. When your burnin rubber through the Zombie Apocolypse.. Your gonna be runnin those bishes down!

Keep it up man, don't listen to the haters. We've all got our own opinions, and our own ideas. If this forum (or any other for that matter) had people with nothing but the same ideas, and the same opinions, what would you get? A lot of the SAME car. It would get real old real fast. Rock that sheit son!

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
I'm gonna bring this thread back from the dead, it's pretty close to being a zombie thread now. (pun kinda intended) :p
I figured I'd give another update since the world is gonna end in 7 days.

The first day I drove to class after Thanksgiving break, I had to stop at the gas station and 2 people came up to me and asked if they could take pictures of it, then on the way home I caught 2 more people taking pictures driving down the road. I had a guy come up to me in the parking lot after class the other day ask me "if I really believed the Zombie's were gonna actually happen" then he walked off and as I passed him on my way out he did the little sneak Iphone picture snap from the hip. I thought that was funny because I really don't mind if people take pictures no need to sneak a pic. lol

all in all I like driving it, I see alot of people smile as I pass them, I've gotten a few thumbs up from people as I'm driving down the road or sitting in traffic. If anybody knows me personally, I'm not a serious guy I like to joke around so a "themed" paint job really fits my personality... Not as much the Zombie Apocalypse nut-job part though :D

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
haha it was a pretty good idea tbh. i got a laugh out of it. when ya get sick of it are you repainting it white? or what color mang?

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
haha it was a pretty good idea tbh. i got a laugh out of it. when ya get sick of it are you repainting it white? or what color mang?

I'll get it professionally painted, same white that it is now if I decide for sure that I'm going to keep it. I love the clean look of a white car with black accents, which is what I wanted to begin with.(owning 2 sports cars while in college is not ideal, I need a cheap DD for mpgs)

Mustanger

Reaction score
lol...I didn't get it at first! Just thought it was mud & didn't try to read the stickers...then I took a closer look & I was puzzled....I'm old so never watch any zombie flics or series, don't understand the allure....my first response was going to be "Nice property, I like a rural setting" LOL then I read all the responses & was informed on your purpose & reason for doing this so now I say "that's funny! Good job having fun I can see why you get comments & pics taken of your car...It's DIFFERENT!" My final comment is "Nice Property"..... lol thanks I enjoyed your thread!!!

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
lol...I didn't get it at first! Just thought it was mud & didn't try to read the stickers...then I took a closer look & I was puzzled....I'm old so never watch any zombie flics or series, don't understand the allure....my first response was going to be "Nice property, I like a rural setting" LOL then I read all the responses & was informed on your purpose & reason for doing this so now I say "that's funny! Good job having fun I can see why you get comments & pics taken of your car...It's DIFFERENT!" My final comment is "Nice Property"..... lol thanks I enjoyed your thread!!!

I love living out where we do, the only problem is that I have to drive alot of miles to get anywhere lol. I drive around 35-40 miles to get to classes one way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludillla

Members online