NEW PICS OF MY OLD RIDE

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by 281powered, Nov 5, 2006.

1. 281powered

281powered Member

i stole these from the new owner of my car. he found me on cardomain and gave me his link to his page so i grabbed some pics for you guys. looks like he's keeping it well takin care of. so far the only thing he's done to her since i had her is a stereo system :-\

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

Man thats a sexy car.............or was anyway :-[ when you had it. Oh well there is always more for sale and you can get another one. :D

3. Red96GT

Red96GT Legend

I can see the paint is beading very nicely. It must have been waxed recently. I thought purple SN95's were kinda gay until I saw your old car a while back. Nice....

4. 281powered

281powered Member

i uesed to think that too before i bought it, but then i realized it was far from gay when all i did was get girls flagin me down while i was driving or comming up to me at car shows saying it was the sexiest stang there because of the color ;D plus you just don't see one that color everyday.

5. JeremyAlan

JeremyAlan SN95 Supporting Member

in that pic from the rear you can see that he owns a new edge stang so he prolly knows what hes' doing :thumb:

Jeremy

6. scarface

scarface Guest

Man, I know that has to eat at you seeing your car in someone elses hands...but at least he looks to be treating her good :)