New to the Forum come check out my car!!!

Hicks

Reaction score
Im probly going with a Cobra intake with a e303 cam. Im not rich, im only 17. So i can't afford the best of the best... my heads are everything on my engine.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
go with the trickflow stg 1 and track heat intake or holley systamax intake. i am trying to help you make some good numbers. i was 18 or 19 when i got the car and 20 i think when i built the stroker

Hicks

Reaction score
Jasperstang308 said:
go with the trickflow stg 1 and track heat intake or holley systamax intake. i am trying to help you make some good numbers. i was 18 or 19 when i got the car and 20 i think when i built the stroker

How much are the trickflows?
The Cobra intake im looking at is like 300 i believe.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Lol wtf man, this thread is what i call an upper/downer.

At first i'm like WHOAOAOAOAOAAHAOHJOA SWEET, then i hear that car is deceased and i cried a little bit. :'(

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Hicks said:
Jasperstang308 said:

they around the 400 range but they outflow the cobra with ease. also the trickflow cam is in the same price range a the e cam but is an all around better cam

Hicks

Reaction score
Jasperstang308 said:
Hicks said:
Jasperstang308 said:

they around the 400 range but they outflow the cobra with ease. also the trickflow cam is in the same price range a the e cam but is an all around better cam

Eh, i got the E cam already, but not the intake. If the E-cam ever gives me a problem ill get a custom grind.
But i'll look into the trickflow thanks

Maniak87

Reaction score
too bad its gone. you putting the new motor in another sn-95? were u running the stock t5 in that car?

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
nope i am putting another 347 in a 86notch. and yes i was running a t5. i was really easy on it but i still think it was on borrowed time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online