Night on the town! photos!!!

turion94

Reaction score
Very Nice! Your car is coming together nicely that Black really shines.

You haven't really posted a build thread on your car. I'm curious, has it been repainted? Also, how do you like the H&R SS springs and Tokico Shocks and Struts? I'm thinking about getting that set up. I still cant believe you managed to steal those REAL FR500's for only $400.

The whole look of your car is perfect! Probably one of my favorite black SN's on here. What are your plans with it?

RichV

Reaction score
What camera? I just got a new Sony compact, haven't had a chance to play with it a whole lot yet.

Some of your pics look a little out of focus. Probably just low light, needs a tri-pod. Car looks awesome!

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Very Nice! Your car is coming together nicely that Black really shines.

You haven't really posted a build thread on your car. I'm curious, has it been repainted? Also, how do you like the H&R SS springs and Tokico Shocks and Struts? I'm thinking about getting that set up. I still cant believe you managed to steal those REAL FR500's for only $400.

The whole look of your car is perfect! Probably one of my favorite black SN's on here. What are your plans with it?

Thanks man! Yea the car will be getting repainted soon. There are a few scratches and dents on the car that bug me. But I'll be doing an engine swap soon. I have been trying to write up a build thread of my car but havent had time.

I love my tokico shocks and h&r ss springs. I love the Steeda ball joints too! Help drop it a bit more too. The hood and bumpers are not original I scored both bumpers painted for $20 each and the hood for $20 when I picked up my gt 8.8. I had a buddy at an auto body shop paint it for 120 if I recall.

But engine swap Keenan hood and a few other tricks....

What camera? I just got a new Sony compact, haven't had a chance to play with it a whole lot yet.

Some of your pics look a little out of focus. Probably just low light, needs a tri-pod. Car looks awesome!

I use the view finder so my pic might look fuzzy that way, but I forgot my tripod on my ranger lol. I manually focus the camera as well.

But I have a Nikon d3100

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice, like the background on all of your pics, and of course I like the car too. ;)

MeanGreenSn95

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous car...what headlights do you have on there and what size are the wheels/tires?

Goldmember

Reaction score
Awesome all around. My wife bought me a Canon Powershot 12 megapixel a couple years ago. Great camera except- images always look a little grainy and the lens will not extend anymore. So I'm not telling her it's a dead camera lol

Car and backdrop look great. If a best photography ROTM contest ever appears, get in on it, you'll go far

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online