Nitrous Express Plate kit!

GT3FC

Reaction score
Well I got my nitrous setup installed and I thought I would show y'all how it turned out under the hood after finally getting all the kinks worked out. surprisingly the part I had the most trouble with was deciding where to mount the solenoids. I still need to clean up the wiring. But here's my progress:
G]

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Looks great man. Did you grab any other accessories to go with the kit? I didn't know that the plate kit also had solenoids that sat out under the hood...interesting

OP
OP
GT3FC

GT3FC

Reaction score
Looks great man. Did you grab any other accessories to go with the kit? I didn't know that the plate kit also had solenoids that sat out under the hood...interesting

Thank you! I actually just ordered a purge setup and I will have a fuel pressure saftey switch and also a window switch oh and a bottle heater is a must and the gauges but Im buying those as I have the extra money

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff. I've been doing tons of research on this kit and I was planning on getting the kit, purge, bottle heater, automatic bottle opener, and a gauge for in the cabin. Did the kit come with the Fuel pressure safety switch or WOT switch? Did you happen to measure the plate thickness?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online

No members online now.