Want To Buy NPI SVO or ROUSH Supercharger

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Anybody still have one of these kits and be willing to part with it.

Plan on doing a rebuild at some point, but would like to give the car a little more power in the mean time.

Shoot me a price if you have one and maybe we can work something out, thank you.

sneaky98gt

Reaction score
Anybody still have one of these kits and be willing to part with it.

Plan on doing a rebuild at some point, but would like to give the car a little more power in the mean time.

Shoot me a price if you have one and maybe we can work something out, thank you.

I'm currently considering upgrading to a different blower. If I wind up finding one, I'll be sure to shoot you a note to see if you're still interested.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have a New complete kit in my garage that I may consider selling. Its the last version made for PI heads and I have install kit, hardware, directions, and an extra 3.3 inch pulley I had made from ASP.

Was going to throw it on my 2V but never got around to it.

When I bought it from Downs Ford they said it was the last complete FRPP/SVO blower left in the country at that time.

OP
OP
blackdemon007

blackdemon007

Reaction score
I have a New complete kit in my garage that I may consider selling. Its the last version made for PI heads and I have install kit, hardware, directions, and an extra 3.3 inch pulley I had made from ASP.

Was going to throw it on my 2V but never got around to it.

When I bought it from Downs Ford they said it was the last complete FRPP/SVO blower left in the country at that time.

Will it only fit the PI heads or is there a way to make it work with the NPI heads?
Not sure I would want to try the RTV sealant trick with a blower setup.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know you can port the NPI version to work on PI heads but there are so few of these PI versions that I have never seen anyone do it that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online