Official Virginia [757 area] Thread

Win

Legend
Reaction score
xploder17s said:
i got it. im slow on the draw i been up 2 days and the phb whooped my ass.

Well shoot if you want one day we can plan a few things if you have some things to do to your car and i can have some burgers and beers for us. We have a spare room. if you get a little crazy with the grandma's old couch medicine :) I tried to get a Cookout and beer for everyone.

The invite is open to everyone around here who wants to come. Just give me a few days to plan and i'll pick us up beer and burgers or hot dogs or some turkey burgers. Whatever floats your boat.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Well i have my schedule for the next 2 weeks so let me know when you guys are available

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
So it's official... my transmission is slipping.

I need to find a good local shop that does good work. I called "Gary's Transmission" and they quoted me "1600 for a basic rebuild" which is A LOT of money. I can almost buy a brand new one or even a built one for that price....

Suggestions?

Oh and is it going to rain out in VA Beach today? There are some dark clouds out here.

W

williamswill5

i'll be there, hope we have weather like we did this weekend

W

williamswill5

Win said:
Yeah hopefully I'll have the rear dropped by then too :)

just leave it up like it is and stuff some fat slicks under there

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but i have to be able to back it up :)

I need to go to the Pull a Part and find a set of GT40 heads or possibly a GT40 motor for cheap and start building a motor. Or possibly finding a 351 and building that then i will throw some slicks under the rear. :)

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Win said:
Yeah but i have to be able to back it up :)

I need to go to the Pull a Part and find a set of GT40 heads or possibly a GT40 motor for cheap and start building a motor. Or possibly finding a 351 and building that then i will throw some slicks under the rear. :)

Build a 331 stroker. They are amazing motors. If I ever get another 5.0 I am going to build a 331 stroker motor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001