ok u'll prolly hate me for this

Discussion in 'Virtual Bodyshop & Photoshop Requests' started by VertTireSmoke, Oct 4, 2006.

1. VertTireSmoke

VertTireSmoke Active Member

I was wondering if some1 could make my car ( or really ne sn95 convertible) sonic blue. preferrably with a black top but it doesn't matter that much. I already had a photshop done with a black top so might be easier to just start with that. I really don't know tho. here is the link to the forum with the pic. thanks in advance.

pic

2. Hellion94

Hellion94 Well-Known Member

Not a problem:

[​IMG]

3. Hellion94

Woo Hoo, that was my 100th post! :dancing6:

4. VertTireSmoke

That is so sexy. Congrats on the 100 :banana:

5. Hellion94

hahaha thanks and thanks :thumb:

6. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

i saw the other thread, your car is DFG correct? a black top would do wonders to your car, especially with limo tint.

7. AaRoN

AaRoN King Post Whore

gotta get rid of those mudflaps.

8. VertTireSmoke

lol they are already gone. I need to get new pics. ;D

9. VertTireSmoke

I've been thinking hard about the black top. If i do stick with tan im def gonna highlight the interior a bit more with black. Replace the tan carpet with black carpet and black read seat delete. Ive been told that the 03 cobras came with black leather seats with tan inserts so im looking for a pair of those. That would be freaking awesome. I'd go with corbeau but i have no money. lol. But yeh i really need to get the windows tinted. That would just make everything look so much better.

10. 97vertstang

97vertstang Well-Known Member

me and u are in the same league.the 03 cobra seats arent cheap expect to pay 1-2k. some 99-04 gt black seats will look killer too.i been thinking about it, but in the long run i think a black car will come out cheaper and ill be happier.i think dfg is also nicer than our pacific green.i also been thinking how can i modify my car to make it look better :dunno: jonbeasts car looks awesome but its dfg.i also dont want to change my top cause i barely got the backwindow redone and cost me some money, and the my whole top is in perfect condition now.when u make changes or if do post em up,to see how it looks.

11. VertTireSmoke

Well i prolly won't be doing anything to my car nemore. I have a friend of mine from school that is interested in buying it. He's offering 5.800 and an 87 Olds ninety-eight. It'll do me well for the winter i hope. Then when spring decides to roll around and i have some money saved, my mechanic is prolly gonna be selling his 98 chrome yellow cobra convertible. It already has a black top and black leather interior so i think the apperance mods will be very limited. Plus being a cobra i will already be faster than mine. I like being fast. lol.