One Touch Power Down Windows

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Your driver side should already be one touch down, this is only for the pass. as stated.

Me thinks.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I dont think my 94 has it well who knows i am still stuck with my busted motor so i have to hit it quite a bit......Javi are you back at home so i can send you $$$ for the motor...... I don't remember when i used to drive the stang before i got it i don't think it was one touch down

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
95convgt said:
I dont think my 94 has it well who knows i am still stuck with my busted motor so i have to hit it quite a bit......Javi are you back at home so i can send you $$$ for the motor...... I don't remember when i used to drive the stang before i got it i don't think it was one touch down

Yes, im back home.

i completely forgot about it.lol

sent you a PM.

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
Just pulled a OTPDM and the wires are as follows: BLACK, WHITE/BLACK, YELLOW, YELLOW/GREEN, RED. How would I wire this up? Will this work?

EDIT: Just installed it, and yes it works. I pulled the module out of a 94 mercury sable.

Autotooner

Reaction score
so this can also work for the rear windows on a convertible? I guess I need 3 of these puppies... I wonder if the top can be made to be one touch down...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online