OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I'm guessing you are going turbo?
I say do it.
I'm a huge nitrous fan, but if you plan on driving your car around town and what not, then go turbo.Plus you wont be on boost until you want it.
Nitrous is fun and all, but if you plan on running around town its going to be a bish.. Will need a bottle heater, electronic opener, electronic gauge, all the safety stuff ect ect. A lot of people will say you don't need all that, but if you want to have the bottle on tap for any race at any given time, then yea you will need all that. and then on top of that you'll need to make sure its legal in your town to drive around with a bottle hooked up. Where i live, they impound your car with no questions asked. You can easily spend the same amount of money in a nice nitrous system then you can in a turbo system.
But if you plan on drag racing 90% of the time. then yea spray that bastard to the moon..

Yes sir I am going turbo. I'm a 90% Highway runner lol so it's definitely a better route for me. And it's all downhill from here because I just picked this up

20140115_134725_zpsb2ec9772.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online