Opinions On This Car...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
so my brother in law is lookin for a car...its gonna be his daily and he wants this one, whatcha guys think?

personally, i think its not gonna be good as a daily but would be an awesome second car...I'm tryin to talk him into a Cobra or Mach 1, but he really wants a Fox.

For Sale Thread

imgp0142xd1.jpg

imgp0151ki3.jpg

lxrichmondmo5.jpg

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
nice car, very clean. i love notches. Now is it a practical daily driver.. no, but is it a badass daily driver... hell yes. id like to have a 10 sec dd. now a cobra or mach 1 would be more practical and they are badass but it would be 2x the money. Is money an issue or not?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well i can see why he wants it...its a bad ass looking ride and im sure that it flys too so hes being influenced by that tell him to realistically think about driving that car everyday....i dont think the car was probley built to be ran long distances all the time but then again i really cant see all whats done to it...but the cage leads me to belive its got the power to back it up since in my area a cage is required for anything faster then a 11.49 so to me thats not a fun dd car....to much work and stuff to be using it to get grocerys

95Boss

Reaction score
I'm thinking that's one high maintenance daily driver. Looks more like a weekend warrior to me. Go with the Mach1.

94Vert

Reaction score
it looks like he's got n20 hooked up to it so that would concern me a little. if they use it alot it normally shortens the engine life.

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Notches have really grown on me in the last couple years. I would love to have a turbo'd notch one day.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting another fox myself :-\ not really for a DD but one that would have tags and be driven on the street. I have my L for DD and my wifes Nitro and hell the inlaw's two rides if I need them so .........

Im waiting for the thread to pop up so I can see the info on this notch, damn slow ass SVTP web site :mad:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
I have been thinking about getting another fox myself :-\ not really for a DD but one that would have tags and be driven on the street. I have my L for DD and my wifes Nitro and hell the inlaw's two rides if I need them so .........

Im waiting for the thread to pop up so I can see the info on this notch, damn slow ass SVTP web site :mad:

its a 347 stroker with some juice and a c4. says it is a 10 sec street car. I dunno about that stock block though. Definately not a sensible dd but since when are we sensible around here about "too much" power??? ;D

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

It's surely possible to find another coupe LX, whit less mods at a good price.

I think the Mach 1 is a much better car, but it's around $20,000.00, IMO it's possible to find a clean LX 5.0 L whit low mileage for $10,000.00.

F.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
el docum said:
Hello,

It's surely possible to find another coupe LX, whit less mods at a good price.

I think the Mach 1 is a much better car, but it's around $20,000.00, IMO it's possible to find a clean LX 5.0 L whit low mileage for $10,000.00.

F.

good luck im trying to sell my gt vert for 7.5k and i dont ever see it selling for that price...the motor has like 10k on it maybe i dont even think that much i got 15k into it and i will probley be lucky to get 5k ....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online