Pic Of Saleen S281

Magic

Reaction score
ck4.6 said:
Those saleens are the reason why I like sn95's. Looks awesome. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

you can say that again...and also the look of the Cobra's.....and even as GTs with the right wheel and tire package!!

Magic

Reaction score
blackstangs281 said:
Everything true, except I thought they replaced the GT with the pony. I've never seen a GT on a Saleen. When I told Saleen what I wanted to do with my car, they sent me the running pony fender emblems without even asking.

If you look at the various 96-98 S281 Saleens (with the SOHC motors) that can be found for sale on the web, they do have the "GT 4.6L" fender badges....unless of course they were optioned to have the running horse fender emblem.....

95Boss

Reaction score
Nice car. Depressing photo. Collector cars sitting in rain always look pathetic. In the sun, they look great.

OP
OP
Q

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
95Boss said:
Nice car. Depressing photo. Collector cars sitting in rain always look pathetic. In the sun, they look great.
Yeah, I had to go inside with the kids and didn't get it back in the garage in time.

johnh

Reaction score
Are Body kits still available ? An can some one recomend a high quality one.

Grnstang

Reaction score
You can also go through Haneymotorsport.com for Saleen kits. They are a true Saleen dealer and often sell them at a little better price than the Saleen factory.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001