Pics after recent mods

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
jeez, talk about blacked out... lol.. you should freak people out and drive without your lights on and just go flying by them..

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
What?
What country you from?
What?
What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
What?
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Yes!
Then you know what I'm saying!
Yes!
Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
What, I-?
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
What?
What country you from?
What?
What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
What?
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Yes!
Then you know what I'm saying!
Yes!
Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
What, I-?
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn

LOL, fuck i love that movie, i am REAAAAALLY excited about tarantinos new double feature comin out. :D

Nice lookin ride btw man. Black is sacksee. O0

Downshift

Reaction score
Damn man looks nice, I want to tint my tails so bad. You got any pics of them at night?

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Damn man looks nice, I want to tint my tails so bad. You got any pics of them at night?

I don't have any at night but believe me they are easy to see. I even put 3 coats on, so if you only put 2 on it would give you a decent tint and very visible lights.

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
Fuck, nigga, what did you do to his towel?

I was dryin' my hands.

You're supposed to wash 'em first.

You watched me wash 'em.

I watched you get 'em wet.

I was washing 'em. But this shit's hard to get off. Maybe if I had Lava or something, I coulda done a better job.

I used the same fuckin' soap you did and when I got finished, the towel didn't look like no god-damn Maxi-Pad. :rollinglaugh:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them niggers out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
94Vert said:
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
thats single handedly the funniest line in that movie, i completely forgot about it until you said it, lmao

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hell ya, ever street race and the fuzz come just keep the lights off and tear down a street. looks good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online