pics as promised

KDerekT83

Reaction score
Ok, I promised in my intro thread I'd get more pics up. Here we go. As I said before. This car car for 2 years untouched so it was pretty nasty. But it fired right up after checking fluids and putting a battery in it. ( Even made the 20 minute drive home without a hitch.. No issues whatsoever. ) I spent about 45 minutes scrubbing and washing it, and sprayed down the engine bay a little. I still have alot of work to go but here she is. Specs are...

MSD Distributor, MSD 6aL Box, MSD Coil Pack, FRPP Wires, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, FRPP 1.7 Rockers, FRPP E303 Cam, TrickFlow upper/lower intake, 24lb injectors, FRPP 75mm T/B, BBK CAI, BBK Shorty Headers, MAC O/R H-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth Cat-back, Pro5.0 Shifter, FRPP King Cobra Clutch, BBK clutch cable/quadrant kit, BBK 75mm TB, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 3' Cowl Induction hood

Before ( as it sat for the last 2 years )

After spending a little time with it...

After seeing it cleaned up some, I can't believe I only paid $1000.00 for it...

OP
OP
K

KDerekT83

Reaction score
Well, actually all the mods engine wise I would do are already done, so obviously a ton of basic maintenance. But I'm already talking with a tuner about getting on the dyno and tuned so it'll run right. after that, I'm planning to address the brakes with a basic Cobra brake upgrade, and suspension is stock, so I'm thinking some basic lowering springs with new shocks/struts and some tubular rear lower control arms. P/O left the rear end alone so I'm undecided between 3:73 and 4:10. I've had cars with both so that decision will be made when its time to actually place the order.

Ultimate goal, is simply a fun daily that I can enjoy....

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Wow, great find! Lots of motor for such a stock looking car.

Mustanger

Reaction score
You got a DEAL! Congrats! Those are good mods in the engine! Just where I am going too...a fun driver car but very reliable! Keep us posted...& that exterior cleaned up nice!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Look incredible, not many opal frost mustangs I see and to see it in 94/95 trim is interesting. I like that it has the rare non-polished 96 aluminum alloys that Ford made for a year. I still have mine in my garage. Does the hood actually line up with the body or its just popped open?

OP
OP
K

KDerekT83

Reaction score
Look incredible, not many opal frost mustangs I see and to see it in 94/95 trim is interesting. I like that it has the rare non-polished 96 aluminum alloys that Ford made for a year. I still have mine in my garage. Does the hood actually line up with the body or its just popped open?

hood was popped open. its doesn't line up perfectly but when its shut you have to really look to notice it.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
hood was popped open. its doesn't line up perfectly but when its shut you have to really look to notice it.

ah ok, I still need to refresh mine up with new headlight header panel, another project with the long list of stuff to do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online