This is my slobra before paint

391.jpg

With paint
63305.jpg

Cockpit
392.jpg

new combo
394.jpg

In case you are wondering what kind'of power it is making....This was with the S-trim on it.

390.jpg

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
nice cobra man awesome numbers i have seen your car somewhere else on the web im trying to think of where tho....was your car for sale at one point??

OP
OP

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
nice cobra man awesome numbers i have seen your car somewhere else on the web im trying to think of where tho....was your car for sale at one point??
Yeah I had a wild hair to build a twin turbo'd notch with a mod motor. It was forsale on the corral. My car also made 417/433 with the s-trim and stock motor with edelbrock heads

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya i knew i seen your car somewhere.... your still not selling it are you??? im guessing not since you just put a t trim on...looks like you gained 75 horse's since you old dyno numbers to the new ones was that just upgrading to a t trim or more?

OP
OP

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
ya i knew i seen your car somewhere.... your still not selling it are you??? im guessing not since you just put a t trim on...looks like you gained 75 horse's since you old dyno numbers to the new ones was that just upgrading to a t trim or more?
No the old numbers i Just told you about are from my stock motor with an s-trim. The dyno sheet I posted is the new combo with the S-trim. the T-trim #'s were detuned to 510

SMOKE

Reaction score
Strong numbers for the aggressive look!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
dang im jealous man, f250? f350? nice ass trailer, nice car, supercharger. gimme some moneyyyyy! i just need to freaking pay for some new tires. haha and i have to pay my daddy the car payment, alll with no job haha..

awesome car though man, i loveee the look of it. and that is def not a sleeper as loud as that ttrim is. :hammer:

OP
OP

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
dang im jealous man, f250? f350? nice ass trailer, nice car, supercharger. gimme some moneyyyyy! i just need to freaking pay for some new tires. haha and i have to pay my daddy the car payment, alll with no job haha..

awesome car though man, i loveee the look of it. and that is def not a sleeper as loud as that ttrim is. :hammer:
Yeah that is my F250 PSD. I almost like driving it more than my car. LOL it has taken me almost 7 years to get it were it is now.

45887.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95 Sleeper said:
TxCobrA98 said:

Yeah that is my F250 PSD. I almost like driving it more than my car. LOL it has taken me almost 7 years to get it were it is now.

45887.jpg

oh man i knowwwwww.. where i used to work, my boss let me take his f250 psd to pick up a big shipment of oil (5,000 dollars worth lol - helicopter oil) and i found myself just gettin on the gas and lettin off so i could hear that turbo work haha man that is actually one of my dream cars, they are awesome!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great looking car.

So did you say it's takem 7 years to get your car to where it is?

I love the 4 door superduty's, mega torque, big cab :)

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
im jealous if i find out where you live im gonna kill you,strip you,skin you, throw you in a pit of fire, and dance dance and dance in circles like a dam crazy indian :rant: then take everythign he has ........ ummmmm ??? oops did i say that out loud???

S

scarface

SvtBlack95 said:
im jealous if i find out where you live im gonna kill you,strip you,skin you, throw you in a pit of fire, and dance dance and dance in circles like a dam crazy indian :rant: then take everythign he has ........ ummmmm ??? oops did i say that out loud???

UUUUUUHHHHH...HuuuuuHHuuuuuuuuhhhhh......Settle down Beavis... :slap: :slap:

OP
OP

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Great looking car.

So did you say it's takem 7 years to get your car to where it is?

I love the 4 door superduty's, mega torque, big cab :)
Yeah I didn't start putting mods on the car till 3 years after I owned it. I am in the process of building a Dart block. With the goal of 750-800 rwhp on pump gas, and still streetable with a/c,power steering, etc

OP
OP

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
:lol: Just be for warned I do carry mulitple firearms.... :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99