Pics of my Truck with its new shoes and one of the stang

BullitSN95

Reaction score
The Springs settled.. Winter mods include new front bumper and a repaint..
truck023.jpg

And now my truck..
32inch tires, Cragar Soft 8 wheels, AVM manual locking hubs (rare) and Beltech shackles and Tbar Crank
truck006.jpg

truck015.jpg

truck011.jpg

truck014.jpg

truck018.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
stang looks good, the ranger does too :) I had a ranger before I moved out of my parents house, it was similar to yours though my tires were 28's

G

GREG@SN95

I'd never buy a truck < 1/4 ton...

cool truck none the less

xr8d302

Reaction score
Great looking car and truck dude!

Greg do you ever post without criticism of some sort? :nonono:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey the ranger looks good. looks like a fun truck, its very clean. stang looks amazing too! love the chin spoiler and the wheels look awesome.

OP
OP
B

BullitSN95

Reaction score
Thanks guys... And about my 1/4 ton truck... to wieght specs its considered a 1/2 ton..Rangers have always been 1/2 ton pickups. I dont know where you get 1/4 ton? I dident think there was such thing. The truck pulls 2 quads on a full steel trailer 100miles to state parks once a week. Goes off road like no big pos full size truck. And gets almost 25mpg ... What more could I ask for? .. If I dont have a need for a full size truck what do I need it for? .. Maybe if more people would think this way in this country we wouldent be soo dependent on gas..

G

GREG@SN95

BullitSN95 said:
Thanks guys... And about my 1/4 ton truck... to wieght specs its considered a 1/2 ton..Rangers have always been 1/2 ton pickups. I dont know where you get 1/4 ton? I dident think there was such thing. The truck pulls 2 quads on a full steel trailer 100miles to state parks once a week. Goes off road like no big pos full size truck. And gets almost 25mpg ... What more could I ask for? .. If I dont have a need for a full size truck what do I need it for? .. Maybe if more people would think this way in this country we wouldent be soo dependent on gas..

full-size pickups fall into three main categories: half-ton, three-quarter-ton and one-ton. Though the actual payloads may be larger or smaller than these categories imply, the base models of full-size pickups fall into the half-ton (or light-duty) category. This segment includes the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado 1500 and Dodge Ram 1500. Three-quarter-ton models include the heavier-duty F-250, Silverado 2500 and Ram 2500. One-ton versions  the serious haulers in this field  are the F-350, Silverado 3500 and Ram 3500.

I'm sorry I meant 1/2 ton... I fucked up... lol

joshs95

Reaction score
nice whips :thumb: i wish i still had a truck every now and then but would not get rid of my stang for one tho

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Those bigger tires make your truck look bigger.

Both look good :thumb:

OP
OP
B

BullitSN95

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
BullitSN95 said:

full-size pickups fall into three main categories: half-ton, three-quarter-ton and one-ton. Though the actual payloads may be larger or smaller than these categories imply, the base models of full-size pickups fall into the half-ton (or light-duty) category. This segment includes the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado 1500 and Dodge Ram 1500. Three-quarter-ton models include the heavier-duty F-250, Silverado 2500 and Ram 2500. One-ton versions  the serious haulers in this field  are the F-350, Silverado 3500 and Ram 3500.

I'm sorry I meant 1/2 ton... I fucked up... lol

I understand that.. but as far as I knew there was no such thing as a 1/4 ton pickup... I think Payload on my ranger is 1200lbs.. Not shure but Its gotta be up there.. I do put my 700lb ATV in there and the thing sits level.. soo it does not look like its working hard haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online