Pics/Vids of my car 56k... NO

N

nckissfan

great looking Cobra, love the Mystics.

in that one picture, it looks like the car is stuck on a curb?

SMOKE

Reaction score
Very nice ... thanks for finally sharing. :banana:
Love the 96 Mystics.

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
No way man!! :hammer:

Thanks again for all the compliments!!! :banana: :bunny3:

nckissfan said:
in that one picture, it looks like the car is stuck on a curb?

S

scarface

Quick96Mystic said:
The guy that did my exhaust is a great guy, you can give him a call (i'll send you a PM with the number) and you guys should be able to work something out to get things done.

scarface said:
Quick96Mystic said:
Thank you guys!

In those vids i'm running an H-pipe

The mufflers are flowmaster 2 chamber

Yep, the whole exhaust is custom... including the flanges on the bbk longtubes :dancing6:

And again, Thanks a lot of the compliments!! :drunk:

scarface said:
Sounds amazing :) Is that all custom? Ive been looking for a 3 inch system for my car.
what did a system like that cost to make? Ive been wanting to go 3 inch since I went added more boost.
got your Pm, thanks :) where are you located?

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
scarface said:
Quick96Mystic said:
The guy that did my exhaust is a great guy, you can give him a call (i'll send you a PM with the number) and you guys should be able to work something out to get things done.

scarface said:
Quick96Mystic said:
Thank you guys!

Yep, the whole exhaust is custom... including the flanges on the bbk longtubes :dancing6:

scarface said:
Sounds amazing :) Is that all custom? Ive been looking for a 3 inch system for my car.
what did a system like that cost to make? Ive been wanting to go 3 inch since I went added more boost.

In Los Angeles/Granada hills but my exhaust guy can probably work something out to ship you a custom made exhaust.. if you talk to him, i'm more than sure he can do something for you :thumb:

S

scarface

Quick96Mystic said:
scarface said:
Quick96Mystic said:

scarface said:
Quick96Mystic said:
Thank you guys!

scarface said:

In Los Angeles/Granada hills but my exhaust guy can probably work something out to ship you a custom made exhaust.. if you talk to him, i'm more than sure he can do something for you :thumb:
sweet, thanks man :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online