Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

joe65

Reaction score
yeah damn, pretty rare car to have. I think the general mustang crowd wouldn't even know what it is. I've seen 1 here in Colorado at a rally.

Addicted

Reaction score
This isn't mine anymore, it was sold to a guy in Va. It was my dad's car, but I drive it alot more than he did. 03 cobra sonic blue w/factory chromes. This picture was taken out at Morehead lake at zilpo campground. We need to start a thread about cars we miss as the sit lol15880949484534679471317149558650.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't mine anymore, it was sold to a guy in Va. It was my dad's car, but I drive it alot more than he did. 03 cobra sonic blue w/factory chromes. This picture was taken out at Morehead lake at zilpo campground. We need to start a thread about cars we miss as the sit lolView attachment 3888

Your allowed to start a thread like that. [emoji38]

I’d be curious to see what is posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Wow, haven't been on here in a decade probably. Finally have the stang running again after some work and some coolant leaks I've been chasing. Front suspension rusted and had to be replaced. Decided to strip, polish, seal, glaze, wax it with all the downtime.

Still need to polish the wheels, the clear coat is shot.
View attachment 3870
View attachment 3871

Looks great!! Back when my car was all one color, I had a set of those Konig Maxxim wheels. Always loved them but my brakes out grew them.

05726675-0063-4E00-8C0D-5A79D56CBB00.jpeg

Addicted

Reaction score
Your allowed to start a thread like that.
emoji38.png

I’d be curious to see what is posted

It is still running well! Just stopping in again!View attachment 3909
There's not many cars that look good with stripes, but the white with that color blue looks awful good man. Very nice indeed.

Addicted

Reaction score
Looks great!! Back when my car was all one color, I had a set of those Konig Maxxim wheels. Always loved them but my brakes out grew them.

View attachment 3889
The stance on your car is exactly what I like, btw what springs did you use? I was thinking of the FRPP "B" springs on my car, but I'm going to have to wait until I get the long tubes on. I know BBK's hang low, I dont know about the kooks though.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
The stance on your car is exactly what I like, btw what springs did you use? I was thinking of the FRPP "B" springs on my car, but I'm going to have to wait until I get the long tubes on. I know BBK's hang low, I dont know about the kooks though.

Back then I had some Tenzo-R 2” drop springs.. They came with the car but 2” is the number.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
Holy hell!!!!! That’s a name I haven’t seen in a long time!!!!! [emoji38]

Welcome back!!! We cleaned this place up a bit and have a great active crowd!! Good time to come back!!

Thanks! I feel like I checked in a while ago and the forums weren't here or something. I'll poke in more often, especially with the downtime I have at the moment. I have some squeaks I need to chase down. One of the interesting fixes I also had to do was shipping out the gauge cluster to have the gears replaced to get the tach working correctly. Either way, I added another horse to the stable in the meantime lol...

Attachments

• Photo Apr 20, 10 28 27 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 20, 10 28 27 PM.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 11

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks! I feel like I checked in a while ago and the forums weren't here or something. I'll poke in more often, especially with the downtime I have at the moment. I have some squeaks I need to chase down. One of the interesting fixes I also had to do was shipping out the gauge cluster to have the gears replaced to get the tach working correctly. Either way, I added another horse to the stable in the meantime lol...

360?

joe65

Reaction score
Mine over the weekend. I've been taking it for spins around town. need to decide on a ride height before i get it aligned.20200619_124024.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online