Reaction score

All said and done bruce Griggs has my vote lol

Attachments

• 20160821_174609_zpsczwlp1xp.jpg
    20160821_174609_zpsczwlp1xp.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 6

badass98svt

Reaction score
The IRS takes a lot of labor and $ to make it worthwhile. Upgrading all the bushings alone is a huge chore. Not to mention upgrading everything else too

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
jeez this topic is beat to death...

it all depends on what you do with your car

if you just want a street car - irs
if you just want to drag - sra
tracking? - a fully built irs/sra are nearly identical

if you really want to blow money, get a spherical/cambered sra and be done with it
Ya know what, I’m not sorry that, based on the readily apparent irritation in your reply, my thread/question seems to have annoyed you.

I understand and respect that you are an advanced driver with extensive knowledge and experience in pretty much all systems within the car, but maybe next time don’t bother yourself replying to topics you feel are beneath you or are “beat to death”. I can do without the condescending tone. So save it next time, as I’ve been nothing but friendly and RESPECTFUL on this Forum and I’m sure everyone here will agree there’s no place for this kind of conduct.

Thank you, J.D., for understanding. Drive safely and continued success in your amateur racing career.

Best,
Daryl

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ya know what, I’m not sorry that, based on the readily apparent irritation in your reply, my thread/question seems to have annoyed you.

I understand and respect that you are an advanced driver with extensive knowledge and experience in pretty much all systems within the car, but maybe next time don’t bother yourself replying to topics you feel are beneath you or are “beat to death”. I can do without the condescending tone. So save it next time, as I’ve been nothing but friendly and RESPECTFUL on this Forum and I’m sure everyone here will agree there’s no place for this kind of conduct.

Thank you, J.D., for understanding. Drive safely and continued success in your amateur racing career.

Best,
Daryl
Not to come off as a dick, but i honestly have no care whatsoever what you think or how you decided to read between lines that weren't there in something short and simple and to the point. Good luck sorting your car out

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not to come off as a dick, but i honestly have no care whatsoever what you think or how you decided to read between lines that weren't there in something short and simple and to the point. Good luck sorting your car out
Thank you, Frank. Take care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online